A Kiss a Day, Keeps the Doctors Away (Nakajima Atsushi)

Requested by hatsunemiku444! I hope Atsushi kun was ok since there's two stories already of Akutagawa and I haven't done the precious child yet~ =3=

But anyways, enjoy!

"Ah, good morning everyone!" Atsushi walked into the Agency the next morning with a cheerful smile on his face. Today was everyone's a little day off because of the recent 'quarrel' the Armed Detective Company had with Port Mafia really tired everyone out. The president decided to let everyone go to the carnival that was hosted this whole 2 weeks in the city of Yokohama.

"Good morning, Atsushi kun! Ready to go to the carnival?" Dazai smiled brightly.

"I was more than ready! But I never been to a carnival before so I don't know what it'll look like..." he muttered.

"Oh, you'll have fun, don't worry." Dazai patted him on the back. Atsushi glanced around the room for a second to look for someone with a familiar (Hair color) hair in the agency.

"Um, where's (F/N) chan?" Atsushi asked.

"We haven't heard anything from (F/N) yet." Kunikida stood up from his chair and looked at his watch. "It's almost time. We should be heading out by now until the place gets crowded. Come on." he beckoned everyone to follow him out the door but Atsushi was the only one who didn't follow him.

"What are you waiting for, brat? Don't you want to go to the carnival?" Kunikida asked, irritated.

"B-But, where's (F/N) chan? I can't leave without her!" Atsushi said. "I'm going to her house! Sorry everyone, but go to the carnival without me!" he announced as he sped out the door and to your house. He knew where you lived because you two formed good bonds ever since Atsushi joined the agency.

He knocked on the door.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

Still no answer.

"That's weird... Is she not home?" Atsushi turned the knob and the door suddenly flung open. "Don't tell me she didn't lock the door..."

He took off his shoes as he whispered, "Sorry for the intrusion..." and he made his way upstairs as followed the sounds of your moaning and groans reverberating through the hallway.

"(F-F/N)?! Are you alright?!" he saw the sight of you curled up into a ball with the blankets on the bed. You coughed loudly as you gulped down your dry throat.

"S-Sorry for making you come here all the way, Atsushi kun... B-But it seems like I have caught a cold..." you whispered, still curled up into a ball.

"(F/N) chan. I need you to unravel from you blanket." Atsushi told you sternly.

"Why? Isn't there a carnival you have to attend?"

"Forget about the carnival. I'm taking care of you today." he said as he gently touched your body to unravel the blanket and to reveal yourself being a sweaty mess.

"I look terrible right now... I get the chills and suddenly I'm steaming hot again... My stomach is churning and I have a painful headache..." you whined. Atsushi laid the blanket on top of your body.

"Just relax, (F/N) chan." he purred as he put his cold hands on your warm forehead. "I'll go get a bucket of cold water to put on your forehead. You stay in bed and try to relax, okay?"

You understood his procedures as you nodded and closed your eyes. Meanwhile he rushed downstairs to get a bucket of icy cold water and a towel. He came up to your room again and started to submerge the towel into the water, squeezing the remaining water out as he put it gently against your forehead.