Fun Parenting (Dazai Osamu)

Dad!Dazai and Mom!Reader requested by yukikirihime!

And yes, there will be OCs for the kids. Enjoy!

You and Dazai have been dating since high school and he asked you to marry you. It has been 3 years since that marriage. The two of you were living peacefully and happily until you were standing in front of the mirror, showing your shocked expression. You stared at the red plus sign on the pregnancy test you just took.

You were pregnant.

"(F/N). (F/N)~ You've been in there for awhile now, you ok?" Dazai knocked gently on the door, startling you. He's been experiencing you throwing up lately and then eating like crazy. He knew it was coming.

"D-Dazai... Come in..." you gulped, feeling your heart race. He opened the door as his eyes widened, his eyes immediately darted to the test.

He brought his hands to his mouth as he leaped towards you into a tight hug. "Congratulations! We did it!!" he cheered, kissing on the top of your forehead. You smiled a little, but it was a half hearted smile. Dazai noticed this right away.

"What's wrong? Do you not want-"

"No..." you sighed as you placed the test on the sink, looking up at your husband, tears flowing down your cheeks.

"You're going to leave me, right?" you sniffed, your nose red and puffy. Dazai couldn't help but to stifle a laugh as he sighed happily and pulled you into another tight embrace.

"You're so cute, (F/N)... Of course I won't leave you. I love you too much and my life would be meaningless without you." Dazai pulled you away as he lightly kissed the corner of your lips. You smiled in satisfaction. Good, he wasn't leaving.

"Plus, we wouldn't have that if I was leaving." Dazai winked as you slightly blushed.

"I love you." you whispered as you nuzzled into his chest.

"I love you more, (F/N)."

Time has passed since you took the test and you finally had two brand new family member in the house. Your first little one was a girl named Nagisa. (A/N: I'm so sorry I had to pick this name IKIKIK FEEELSS but I love this name too much it's so beautiful ;-;) She was around 5 at this time so she was the big sis in the house. She shared your looks and Dazai's quirkiness. You could never tell what she was thinking.

The littlest one you had was a boy named Ryuuta and he was only 3 years old. He shared his your looks and he was a big trouble maker. And the worst thing was that Dazai praised him for it! Your husband just wanted to see the cute irritated look on your face.

And today was a big day for your family. Dazai had a day off from work so you all decided to go to Disney Land down in Tokyo. The kids promised you that they wouldn't cause trouble or get lost. But you were worried about Dazai the most. He was a trouble maker, just like Ryuuta and he encouraged his kids to make trouble. Hopefully the more older and responsible one, Nagisa at least behave well.

"Wow, mommy!! Look, it's Mickey Mouse!!" Nagisa pulled your sleeves as her eyes sparkled with delight.

"Oh shit! Look, we gotta go (F/N)!! Let's go kids!" Dazai rushed over to the huge mascot with the kids running behind him.

"Dazai! Don't cuss in front of the kids!" you scolded but sighed. He couldn't help it. You smiled as you watched Dazai and the kids smiling brightly in front of the camera man with Mickey Mouse.

"Come on, love! We're waiting for you!" Dazai called you over as you rolled your eyes playfully and joined them.

After that, Dazai and Nagisa binge rode rides. You and Ryuuta just watched from the ground, your son begging to go on but he was just too short or the rides were a little too dangerous. So you usually rode safe rides with him while Dazai took pictures of the two of you having fun on the rides.