Couple Challenges (Dazai Osamu)

Aye, just a little reminder that I've been busy lately with my summer schedule so I might not be able to update as often like now. There are some days which I'm totally free so I'll most likely be working on my requests then :)

Anyway, this was a request from -ironic hope you enjoy :)

WARNING: Slight lemon-ish (just a tiny bit I swear, it's probably not even lemon but idk)

You were over at Dazai's place for a little sleepover. You were cuddled up against your boyfriend on the couch watching (Anime show *comment please! :D). You yawned loudly as Dazai put his arm around you and held you closer.

"You're having fun, (F/N) chan?" he whispered in your ear.

"Yeah, but I've seen this episode too many times... Plus, watching TV is getting a little tiring now." you replied.

"Then what do you wanna do?"

"Let's do fun challenges!" you suddenly exclaimed, jumping and up and down in your seat. Dazai chuckled as he kissed your forehead.

"Alright, then. What's our first challenge?"

"How about a Chubby Bunny challenge?" you grinned mischievously. You desperately wanted to see Dazai's cute little chubby face stuff with marshmallows in them. He got up and grabbed a bag of marshmallows from the counter and set them on the couch.

"You ready? I won't lose." Dazai smirked, holding his first marshmallow.

"I won't either." you quickly popped the marshmallow into your mouth and said, "Chubby Bunny!"

"Chubby Bunny." he pushed his first one in all the way in the side of his mouth. When you were on your third one, your face contorted a little and made Dazai chuckle.

"Chubby Bunny." Dazai said loud and clear. You were on your 4th one and your mouth was quite full with the candy.

"Har big iz your mauth?!" you said, trying your best to talk clearly but it nearly came out as muffles. Your soulmate couldn't help but to howl in laughter as one of his marshmallow rolled out of his mouth.

"Ew!!" you whined like a little 6 year old girl, pointing at the slimy candy, rolling off the couch as it went, 'splat!' on the floor.

"Sorry. I'll redo that one." he smiled and picked up the marshmallow that was on the floor and tried to put it back in his mouth until you slapped his hand away.

"For the love of everything, get a new and clean one, you dirty freak!" you scolded.

"Yes, mother~" he teased and got a fresh one from the bag.

"Chubby Bunny." finally when you were done to your last final one which was the 5th one, the marshmallow became visible from your teeth and your mouth was all puffy and big.

"Mmmrrffhh." you said.

"Wha?"

"Mmmrrrffhh!!!" you faced Dazai with an angry expression as he snickered. He quickly took out his phone and snapped a picture of your cute angry face with marshmallows taking the shape of your cheeks. You spit out the marshmallow into a bowl and your nose scrunched up.

"Hey! Delete that picture right now!" you reached for his phone that was in his hand until he threw it back behind him on the couch.

"I'm still going~"

"You don't need to. Because you beat me you little cheater." you puffed your cheeks, arms crossed over your chest.

"It's because you didn't stuff it in your mouth further enough. You just popped it in your mouth. That's how it fills quickly." he winked, continuing on. When it was his tenth one, he finally gave up, spiting it into the bowl.