Because of Us (Dazai Osamu)

We're going back to this little fella yay! But it's angst so get ready T^T 

Just a warning... It is Dazai so I don't even need to explain it...

Requested by httplotus! (and I realize that this account does not exist which is weird because that's what I put the exact username as when I was recording the people who requested... just let me know in the comments if it's you, I apologize for this ;-;)

Anyways, enjoy~

Dazai met the love of his life. She was so pure and gentle and he almost mistakened her for an angel. Always full of bubbly laughter in her system, it never seemed to run out. The way her (H/C) hair falls on her shoulders lightly, swayed by the wind. Her eyes sparkling with curiosity and worry for her lover.

That girl was you.

You were lucky to have Dazai as your boyfriend and Dazai was lucky to have you as his girlfriend. The two of you were inseparable, always sticking together like super glue. He recalled back to the first time he met you. You were recruiting as a member of the ADA, fighting along with everyone else. He would never forget that silly smile you'd made to everyone when you stumbled on your name. 

"Dazai! W-What are you doing?! Please, get down!!" you saw him one day outside your home standing on a stool at a nearby tree tying a noose on the rope that was hanging from the tree branch.

"Eh? But I was just trying to kill myself." the way Dazai said it so lightly and in a carefree way frightened you terribly. You heard from the other members that he was very suicidal but he never succeed so no one took him seriously. Tears immediately spilled from your pupils as you rushed up to him and pulled on his cream colored-ish trench coat. 

"Please, Dazai san! Get down, you have so much to live for!" you were helplessly begging him now to get down, your lips trembling violently along with your fingers and endless river of tears flowing down your face. Dazai instantly stopped what he was doing and put both hands on your shoulders.

"(F-F/N) chan! Don't worry, I was trying to kill myself but I could never succeed anyway! It's ok, don't cry..." he was certainly surprised to see you like this.

"B-But you could've really died... I don't want that to happen... You're so important to me, Dazai san..." you sniffed, trying to collect your emotions together but failed into a few sobs.

"Why are you trying to kill yourself? Don't you have a reason to live?" 

Dazai gave you sympathetic smile, slowly wrapping his thin but strong arms closer to him, giving you a tight embrace.

"Now I did..." he whispered quietly.

From that day on, he stopped everything. He stopped trying to kill himself. He did it for you. He never wanted to see you shed a single tear because it was him. Never again, will he let you cry because of him...

Until that is, when something that shook Dazai's life completely. You didn't show up at all to work for a few weeks.

Tanizaki dashed his way to the agency to make a very urgent news. According to the witnesses, last night at 12 o'clock sharp, it seemed like you were put asleep by a sleeping serum by a group of men and hauled into a truck, all taped up.

You got kidnapped.

You were snatched by a group of an unknown evil organization. Why would they kidnap you? Dazai was clueless of to what was going on and at first, he wouldn't accept it. But when a few more days past, reality struck him to see that you were really kidnapped- perhaps even killed. Everyone was allowed to move as long as if they were given the instructions from the president but Dazai was prohibited from doing so.