Hot Springs (Nakahara Chuuya)

Drunk!Chuuya x Reader requested by kaneki975 and chibarieko you guys had the exact same requests lmaooo

I will not be doing requests in order bc you guys gave me some challenging ones like *cough cough sweet!Akutagawa x tsun!Reader *cough... so some will take longer than others

And the ANGST, YES THE ANGST. I have no clue how it's gonna go, but I'm excited for it ;)

Anyways, I'll quit rambling. Enjoy~

After your successful mission that you received from Mori, as a special reward, he gave you two tickets to the hotel where they provided outdoor hot springs. Mori wanted to go with Elise, but she didn't seem interested in one bit so he handed you the tickets reluctantly. You were more than overjoyed to get such a present from the boss. Outdoor hot springs?! You never been to one before. So you decided to ask your fellow Port Mafia members if they would be willing to go with you. You started off with the girls first, obviously.

"Sorry, (F/N) chan. But I've got an important mission this whole week with Akutagawa senpai... I would really love to go with you someday, but now is not the time... I'm sorry." Higuchi apologized with a sad frown on her face. Truth is, she wanted to go as well, but she couldn't abandon the mission.

"N-No, it's alright! Next time though!" you smiled as you walked away. Well that automatically meant no use on asking Akutagawa... Not that you would ask him. In the distance, you saw a familiar stunning young lady with a kimono.

"Kouyou san! I got two tickets to the hot springs, plus a hotel! Would you like to come?" you asked kindly. She gave you a heart warming smile at first, but it quickly faded away.

"I'm sorry, (F/N) chan. I'm still on the hunt for Kyouka chan. You know her~" she laughed nervously as you joined in. She's been on this mission for months. If you were her, you would probably give up because the people of the Armed Detective Agency are probably protecting her. You then asked Gin, but she said she was also busy.

So you spent your whole day, looking and asking people if they would be kind enough to accommodate you. But sadly, they would all decline saying either they had a mission or they just don't seem too into it. You figured as much- the people working here were not the brightest. Until someone came up to you.

"(F/N)! I heard you're asking people to go with you to the hot spring!" it was Chuuya, a friendly acquaintance of yours that was running towards you.

"Chuuya! I knew I forgot someone! Where were you?" you asked, watching Chuuya pant with his hands on his knees.

"I just came back from a mission... And I heard from the others that you were offering someone to go to the hot springs so-" he stood up and grinned. "I'll come along!"

A faint blush formed on your cheeks. "Thanks! I really appreciate it." you had a certain crush on him ever since you joined Port Mafia. He was really only the normal human around here, aside from Higuchi. He was also attractive too.

So you went home that night and got started packing right away to go to the hot springs hotel with Chuuya, feeling the rush of excitement shut inside your chest.

Chuuya was waiting for you in front of the building of the hotel. The hotel was pretty huge and luxurious. It seemed like somewhere Chuuya might live in. Chuuya gave you a small wave as he beckoned you to come inside to the front desk. You quickly trotted along, following him from behind.

"Hey." you greeted, hustling to the front desk, shuffling through your bags for the tickets.

"Hey (F/N). I didn't mean to make you rush. You can take your time, it's two stays, one night right?" Chuuya gave you a reassuring smile and you felt yourself relax.