Picture Perfect Memories (Nakahara Chuuya)

Gonna take a break from request a little bit (like the last one wasn't enough already lmao)

I'm gonna go back to request after this one, so don't worry :)

Back to 17 years from now...

"Hello, (F/N) chan! Nice to meet you, I'm Kouyou." a stunning gorgeous lady wearing a beautiful kimono smiled at you.

"Hello, ma'am." you politely greeted back. You were 5 years old attending kindergarten at the time. There was a little boy hiding shyly behind Kouyou's leg, peering over it, staring at you.

You giggled. "What's your name?" you took your hand out, only to scare the orange haired boy away.

"My apologies. He's usually not this shy around new faces..." Kouyou gave a slight push towards the boy as he finally revealed himself. His cheeks were burning slightly, and he was definitely trying to avoid direct eye contact with you.

"M-My name is Nakahara Chuuya..." he mumbled, puffing out his cheeks.

"Cool name! I'm (L/N), (F/N)! I'm glad to meet you!" you gestured your hands towards him again but he buried his face in his two tiny hands.

"What's wrong?"

"S-Sorry... I'm not good with pretty girls..." he whispered as his face was getting redder. You flushed a bit but laughed to shake it off.

"Well, I'll be going then! You two love birds have a good first day!" Kouyou waved off, leaving the two of you alone. You smiled at the boy as you took his hand.

"Let's go play outside at the playground before the teacher gets us back into the classroom! Come on!" you dragged Chuuya outside as walked over to the playground.

"So, Chuuya kun. Do you have any special abilities??" you immediately asked right away, startling the boy.

"W-Why would you ask me that? Do you like having abilities?" he asked.

"I don't have any abilities, sadly. And I never seen one in real life so I was wondering if you have one!" you beamed at him eagerly and Chuuya knew he wasn't supposed to show or tell anyone that he has an ability but with that cute look on your face, he just couldn't resist it.

"I do have one."

"REALLY?! WHAT IS IT?!"

"It's called 'For the Tainted Sorrow' and I can control gravity."

"G-Gravity?! You can control gravity?! That's so cool!! Show me, show me!!" you jumped up and down, restlessly.

"S-Sure..." he took a quick glance around the playground to make sure no one was looking. He took a deep breath and touched your arm. For a minute, nothing happened until you felt the bottom of your cute tiny one piece flash in front of Chuuya.

Your face beated red as you screamed. "D-Don't look!!" you pushed down the dress, but it wouldn't stay still. There was a sudden laughter from the kids in the playground, pointing and laughing at you and Chuuya.

"Chuuya is a huge pervert!" they sang.

"Did you see??? He has some incredible wind power and he blew off (F/N)'s dress to see her underwear!" the boys roared with laughter.

Chuuya's face was also red like a tomato as he panicked. "S-Sorry!! I don't know how to control it fully yet! Um, I'll try to disable it!"

It took a total of 10 minutes to finally let your dress settle down. The kids seem to have gone somewhere to play, with their short attention span. You sighed loudly as you plopped to the ground.