Chapter 3

Edited.

He sits down beside me at the lunch table and stares at his lunch. He scoots it over to me "There wasn't a vegaterian meal so I got this.... For you" he scoots the tray closer to me. Why would he give me a tray? Does he like like me? No he doesn't! he's just being nice.

"But don't vegaterians eat French fries?" I'm sure they do or don't.

"I'm not in the mood for French fries" he shruggs. He's so damn fine.

"Julian! There you are!" Char shouted with joy. "Eww what are you doing with her? I already see she took your tray she's so hungry" Char looks at me and smiles a bitchy smile.

"Actually I'm vegaterian and you need to back off her, I'm not even into you so please go." Julian tried being nice to her. Char walked away with a hair flip and jerking her butt as she walked.

I got up and threw the tray away running to the girls bathroom. I locked the stall and sat down. Tears started running down my cheeks. I wiped them away but more kept coming.

I'm not strong, I'm not confident, how could anybody ever like me? I hear a girl scream and others followed. The door slammed and no more girls were in the bathroom. What's going on?

I open the stall door and see Julian. What the fuck? "Are you okay? What she did was pretty fucked up"

"Yeah I'm fine I promise, you should get out before you get caught" I smile and he smiles back.

"Oh yeah, umm sorry" I go to shut the girls door when I accidently touch his fingers, so cold. He snatches away and leaves. He was so cold.

I hear the bell and luckily my eyes weren't red anymore. Let's just skip school. I walk out the back doors to the band building and start running. I don't know where I'm going but far away from here.

I slow down and walk to a tall tree, sitting on it's limbs hoping they don't break. That's the most fearless thing I've ever done. I don't care though I hate that place but I also hate home, where do I go?

Red, orange, and yellow leaves fall to the ground in front of me. Everything was so... Perfect, so beautiful. I push my knees up to my chin so my head could rest on them.

I look at the time on my phone, its only 12:54pm 3 more hours. I'll just go home. I start walking towards my house, I have butterflies in my stomach but not the good kind. I know what's about to happen.

I open the door to hear silence. I walk in slowly trying not to make a noise. I see my dad sleeping on the couch beer bottles everywhere. I walk upstairs to my room looking into my moms seeing her under covers probably still sick.

I open my door and close it lightly when I'm in my room. I look around and go sit by the window, looking at the road thinking of somewhere else to be besides here.

I lay down on my bed slowly falling asleep thinking about Julian and the things that happened.