Chapter 11

Edited.

He puts me down and the coldness on the back of my thighs is gone. I sit on my bed and grab my phone off the charger checking the time. It's almost 6:00am. I quickly realized I haven't slept and I'm going to school tomorrow.

Wait, no I don't and I can't. I'll have way to many break downs of my mothers death but to be honest for a second I had my mind get off that subject with Julian.

"I'm sorry, you didn't get any sleep because of me, You can sleep through history though" he smiled. Oh what a perfect smile.

"I'm not going to school" I say as I crawl under the covers on my bed. Julian sits by my feet and looks down. I wonder what he's thinking. I wonder what he thinks about me? Should I ask? YES! Okay let's do it. "Julian" he looks up at me "What do you think of me?" I ask.

He hesitates "I think you're smart, sensitive, hurt, caring, shy, and worried all at the same time" he looks me in the eyes. His eyes are dark, like a dark brown now but when I met him they were jet black like his hair.

I smile. That's not really what I wanted to hear but once again my mistake. He opens his mouth to speak but decides against it. He does it again but this time speaks "I-I have to go to school now" he looks at me then darts out the window.

Ugh I have to get up to close it now. I go to my window but I see something black. I walk closer to see a black rose laying on my window. Another one, this is really sweet of him to give me. I pick up the rose and close my window locking it.

I lay the flower on my desk next to my bed and lay down. I think of Julian and wonder why he's so nice and sweet to me and I just love it. Surprisingly and thankfully my dad didn't come home today. I wonder when he will.

Julian's POV

I walk in science and I could feel a girls eyes on me. I look over to see a tan bruenette staring at me. She winks and bites her lip. That was cute I have to admit but for some reason I'm hooked on Eva she's I don't know. She doesn't have any drama, she keeps to herself, and she has natural beauty, as far as I know she doesn't wear make up.

I take my seat wishing she was here. The teacher calls role and I tell him Eva is not here.

As the teacher gets things ready I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see one of the jocks "You like that Eva girl?" Why is that his business is there some stupid rumor going around?

"Yeah" I answer.

"How do you treat her?" He asked with a stern face. Does he know her or something?

"With respect and I'm very nice" he shakes his head at my answer.

"No dude, see chicks dig it when you're mean to them ya know a little tease. Like not physically mean but like you tease them don't pay much attention, she'll be begging for you" he slpas my shoulder and I turn around.

That's a stupid idea, girls like a nice guys, don't they? What if he's right? At her house I tried to kiss her but she pushed me away, is it because I'm too nice? Do girls not like sweet nice guys? Ugh its driving me insane! When I lived with my foster parents and all the other vampires every girl wanted a nice guy. But the girls there were mean, and cared way to much about themselves.

Maybe I should act mean on that brunette and see if it works then I'll try on Eva. Maybe it'll work. I wait and wait until the bell finally rings. Okay how do I be mean. Oh yeah ignore and tease Okay I got this.

I see her walk beside me "Where do you go next?" She asked me.

I look at her and then look her up and down (the tease) and just walk off without her by me (ignoring) I walk in my next class and look through the glass window to see her still looking my way.

I see her bite her lip and continue walking down the stairs. Did it work? I think it did. Okay I guess I can try this on Eva now, but it'll be hard. I just want her to like me.