Chapter 26

Edited.

Finally! The weekend! Julian glares at me as I borrow one of his small suit cases to put clothes in. I don't pack much except for the girly things I need, my period should be coming soon, sadly. I zip the suitcase and go to put it in Julian's car.

He puts his hand in the way of the door so I can't get out. I look at him with a pouty face, "Nothing will happen" I say as I squat down going under his arm. I run to his car and put my bag in the back seat. Julian comes out of the house with the car keys, I smile big knowing he couldn't resist my pouty face.

He jumps in the car and starts the engine. I tell him where her house is and he starts to drive. I turn the radio on to get rid of the silence. 'This is what makes us girls' comes on by Lana Del Rey. One of my favorites.

I sing to the lyrics as I turn it up more. I close my eyes as I sing, for some reason when I listen to her music it relaxes me so much. My eyes flash open and go wide as I feel a cold hand grab my chin and cold lips against mine.

I kiss him back, he pulls away and looks at me "continue singing" he smiles and I know my singing made him kiss me. Suddenly a car behind us honks and Julian drives off fast jerking me back to my seat. "Sorry" he says as he slows down. I continue singing till we get to Ally's.

We pull up to a regular house, not small but not big. Honestly I could care less of where she lives it doesn't matter it's not her fault if she did live in a crack house or something. It wasn't my fault a long time ago.

Julian walks me to the door, and I roll my eyes. Ally answers the door and gives a big smile at me. She invites me in and fakes my stiff to her room. I look at Julian and he looks sad. I kiss him lightly and pull away.

"I'll be fine here I promise" I say and he hugs me with his cold body. I close the door and lock it as Ally comes back from her room.

"My parents are out grabbing snacks for us, like nutella and strawberrys, stuff like that." I nod my head and smile. "Here I'll show you my room" she says as she guides me there.

Her room is painted a dark maroon with black covers and white sheets. Her room is clean and smells like Victoria Secret perfume. "This is it" she says and I nod my head.

------------------------------

After dinner with her parents we went to her room turning on music as we play on our phones. "I'm going to go change" Ally says as she walks in her bathroom. So far everything is going well and fun. I've been laughing and she hasn't tried anything. I don't think she likes me.

Ally walks out wearing pajama short shorts and a tight nude colored tank top. "You can change in the bathroom if you want" she says pointing to her personal bathroom. I grab a pair of pastel pink pajama shorts with a black baggy T-shirt.

It was late at night or I should say early early in the morning, Almost 3am. Her bed was really big so we both played down as we played on our phones. "Hey Eva" Ally whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked a little scared.

"Did you want to try?" I already knew where this was going. I should say 'no' but Ally is very pretty and what could be the harm? Just do it.

"Yeah....... I did" I put my phone down and looked at her. She had a smile on her face. She sat up and looked down at me. Maybe I should sit up too.

I sit up and cross my legs looking at her. "Are you ready?" She asked and I nodded my head. Wow, I'm scared for some odd reason. Ally leaned in and I stared at her lips. I looked in her eyes as she put a hand on the back of my head pulling me close.

My hand falls on her knee as our lips slightly touch. I can feel her heavy breath against my bottom lip. I look at her green eyes and go for it. I lean in a little more and kiss her. She reacts quickly and wraps an arm around my body, pulling me onto to her.

I straddle her lap as our kiss is passionate. I like this, kissing a girl is the same but it's not cold. Ally's lips are warm and alive, it felt good to kiss her even though we didn't know each other very well.

I grip the bottom of my shirt throwing it to the ground, she does the same as I feel her chest against mine. For some reason this excites me, I bit her lower lip and stretch it out. I let go as we look at each other, breath heavy.