Chapter 30

Not edited.

I put my clothes in a spair bedroom across the hall from Julian's. I get dressed in my own clothes. I walk down to the kitchen do get real food out of the refrigerator that Julian just stocked with food I liked. I see him drinking a blood packet before he throws it away.

I kiss him and taste the blood, I can't wait until I'm a Vampire.

2 weeks later

I sat on Julian's black couch watching T.V, I missed him so bad and last time I called he declined it. I know that he'll be gone for a month but I at least thought I could hear his voice. I'm so disappointed that I have to wait another month to be changed.

1 week later (of doing nothing)

I call his phone over and over. I'm so sad and pissed all at the same time. I just want to...... Ugh!!!!!!! How could he do this? He didn't answer my phone calls but he text me?

From Julian: Hey sorry I haven't been answering but I want to tell you something important. I'm not coming back..... And I think you should find someone else, that's human. I can't change you and I won't. I'm breaking up with you and you can stay in my house if needed.

My heart fell to pieces when he told me that. I broke down and it felt cold but I was sweating. He never loved me, he never even cared! I'm so stupid! Why would he love me? I'm fat, ugly, and stupid.

What hurts the most is knowing he's finding someone new. I started to cry, tears poured down my face. I hate myself! Why doesn't he love me!?

I know, no women should need a man but fuck that saying! I need Julian! And everybody needs to be loved and not every women like men, so fuck that saying!

I'm so angry and so hurt.

I put in my ear buds and turn on Linkin Park. I cry until I couldn't cry anymore, I should draw to realieve my pain. I should do something to get my mind off of him, besides Ally. I don't want her to ask me out or see me like this.

I grab money I found in Julian's room and go to the store to buy watercolor and oil paint. I buy over 100 different canvas. Using all of his money because he said he wasn't coming back.

I go back to his house after walking to the store, he took his car. I unwrap everything and put my hair up. I turn on Nirvana and start to practice.

After hours of trying to do this painting I finally did it. Didn't help me get my mind off of Julian but it does keep me from crying, kinda. (Painting at top of chapter, not actually done by me, or fictional character, Eva)

I looked at it happy that I've done something right. A tear rolled down my cheek. My heart ached, and I felt sick. I layed down and curled my body up. How could this happen? I thought he loved me? Tears wouldn't stop coming. I felt betrade and depressed.