Chapter 32

Not edited.

We continue to drive as he asked me random questions. "So what's your name pretty lady?" I look at him and smile a little.

"Eva" I answer

"How old are you?"

"I'm now 18" I smile at the thought of being an adult.

"So why did you hop in the car with a stranger?" I chuckles as he looks at the road.

"What's life without a little risk?" I answer and he smiles.

"I like that answer, you seem like the life of a party, good thing we're here" he pulls up in a field of grass to park and I see a concrete building with graffiti all over it. I hop out immediately.

We walk beside each other and walk into the party. The lights change colors rapidly. I grab this hot strangers hand and pull him to the bar. "Let's get drunk" I tell him as we stand by the bar.

"I like that idea" he orders us drinks and I can't hear what he orders but I'll get drink anything that gets me drunk. The bartended comes back with 10 drinks, 5 for each of us. "You said you wanted to get drunk" he smiles at me.

I knock back the shots he ordered and they burn, holy shit it burns. It soon goes away and ask for more. I drink up and feel a little tipsy. I look over to see this stranger staring at me.

"Let's dance!" I yell over the music. He nods his head 'Yes', I take his warm hand and pull him on the dance floor. I dance freely and pull my shorts up a little so my ass is hanging out the bottom just a little. I turn around and grind on him.

I feel his hands grab my hips and push me harder on to him. I smile and keep doing what I'm doing until he turns me around. "My name is Zeke by the way!" He yells over the music. I look in his eyes and look at his lips biting the bottom of mine. Being tipsy makes me horny. Get my mind off of Julian.

I grab the back of his neck and kiss him harshly. He kisses me back as his tongue slips into my mouth. I pull away and reach up to his ear which was hard, I whisper in his ear: "let's go somewhere private" he hears what I said and picks me up carrying me outside. Did I do something wrong?

We go to his car and pushes me down on his back seat. He shuts the car doors and locks all of them. Its pitch black outside so hopefully nobody sees us.

**Warning!!!!! This part get's sexy! (;**

I take my clothes off so I'm completely naked. He stares at my body, j climb on top of him and kiss him. We make out for what feels like almost forever until he finally puts a condom on.

I sit on top of his dick as we kiss. I move up and down as he grabs my hips harshly. I go faster moaning so loud. He's so big. "Just like that kitten" he says. Did he just call me kitten? Okay...... I like it.

He suddenly pounds into me and holds my hands behind my back. He goes so fast I start to scream. It hurts but I love it. I cum and it runs all down his dick. Soon enough he cums in the condom. I breath heavily and kiss him.

"Round 2?" He asked. I nod my head and lay in a different position. No no no! I can't believe I just did that! Remember get your mind off of Julian.