Chapter 24

Edited.

I feel Julian shake me and I wake up as my eyes go big seeing him ready. What is he ready fo- oh shit school! I jump out of bed but slow down as I feel dizzy and can't see. Ok its gone now. I go around looking for clothes only to see Julian with them. Awww he's so freaking sweet.

I walk towards him as he stares at me, I kiss him on the cheek and take the clothes he gave me. A black bra, light blue T-shirt, black underwear, and a pair of Aroepostale jeans. I brush my hair and teeth, and walk out grabbing my bag from where I left it in Julian's house.

We head out the door and get in his car as he drives me to school. I look over at him and he catches me. I turn my head and look out the window with a smirk on my face. I feel his cold hand grab my chin and turn me towards him.

He's not looking at me though he's still staring at the road. He pulls my head close to him and we stop at a stop sign. Then Julian turns to look at me. I smile as he kisses me. He kisses me hard and I taste blood on his lips. I pull away and look at him "Sorry, breakfast is a very important part of the day" he says as he keeps driving to school.

I look out the window as it starts to sprinkle and clouds cover the sun. I think of last night and I can't help but smile so big it hurts. Suddenly we pull up to school and take a parking spot. I climb out of the car and Julian grabs my hand and pulls me close.

"Watch yourself around that girl" he whispers in my ear. What?! I look up and see Ally sitting on the stares with her phone in hand. Where's my phone? We walk close enough to where she hears our foot steps, she looks up and looks at Julian then me and smiles. She looks at out hands together and I see hurt in her eyes but she keeps smiling.

Ally gets up and hugs me but I can only hug her with one arm because Julian won't let go of the other one. When she let's go of me I give Julian a glare and he smirks at me.

We walk inside the school building and Ally goes her separate way as Julian and I go to science class. He won't let go of my hand and for some reason he's over protective. I snatch my hand away hard and luckily get away. He glares at me and I start to skip down the hall. But I give him a playful smile and run to our class.

Julian catches up fast and I didn't think he would use his vampire like skills in school. He pushes me against the wall and stares at my eyes deeply. He slowly leans in teasing me. He smiles and I can see his teeth, his sexy teeth.

He goes to kiss me and our lips slightly touch until a teacher yells "Get to class!" Julian pulls back and stares in my eyes again until he smiles and looks at the teacher who's staring at the scene with angry eyes. "Go on!' She shoos us and we walk to science.

Science, as it is my favorite subject but right now it was so boring. We're doing nothing but writing notes. I could feel Julian glance at me time to time. But this time I'll do the unexpected, since the teacher is in the lounge room and we're just writing notes, we won't get in trouble.

I drop my pencil on my notebook and Julian looks at me, really quick I go in and kiss him. He drops his stuff on the floor and I know people are looking now. I kiss him so hard he can't resist. I feel his cold hands grab my waist pulling me close.

I snatch away and get back to work. I can feel eyes on me as Julian picks his stuff up. Soon he gets back in his seat and I feel cold lips peck me on the cheek.