Chapter 21

Not edited.

Julian pulls his car over to a huge house and my eyes go wide. Fuckin' hell this house is big. Julian unbuckles his seat belt and I do the same, by the time I get it unbuckled he has the door open for me. I nod my head and look at the amount of cars that are here which is a lot.

Julian pulls out his hand and I take it. As nervous as I am right now holding his hand helped. Suddenly before he opened the door it was pulled wide open. I seen a tall man with black hair like Julian. Must be his dad.

"Wow who is this young lady" the tall man looked me up and down. I blush a little because man Julian's dad looks a lot like him. Julian looks at his dad with a glare. His dad invites me and I can feel Julian hot on my heels. I could see my black dress sparkling below the chandelier.

Julian grabs my hand pulling me towards the huge living room where a lot of people were. "This is my family don't be scared I told them I was bringing a human but not for a snack." He smirks as a girl with a short dark red dress comes close to us.

"Julian!" She hugs him and for a second I almost get too jealous. "This must be Eva" she extended her hand and I took it. She touched me and she instantly snatched away. "Sorry I just-" she spoke and I nodded understanding what she meant. She walks away just as another older looking women comes along.

The women hugs Julian than gives me a.... I would say hateful look. "Wow uhh Julian if you were going to date a human than why wouldn't you have picked a prettier and a thinner women?"

Was this women joking like for real?! okay I get it I'm not a vampire so she's going to hate on me but what she said was true. I'm not pretty and I'm not as skinny as the other girls. The old lady walks away and so do I. I run up the stairs hoping to not trip since I'm wearing heels. I look down the long narrow hall for some room to hide in.

Before I could open a door I'm getting pinned against a wall. A sharp pain runs through my back and I wince for a moment. I look up to see Julian staring at me, "What she said is not true, you're so beautiful in every way, my mother can be very-" I cut him off.

"That's your mother?! I'm going to have to deal with her?!!" I scream and Julian puts his hand over my mouth. He shakes his head 'no'.

"Look, you're beautiful and yes that's my mother, but you don't have to deal with her" I nod my head and Julian stares at me with black eyes. His hands on my wrist pinning me to the wall. He looks down at my lips and kisses me softly with cold lips, once again holding back.

"Don't hold back" I whisper against his lips and at first I thought he wasn't going to do it but I guess he couldn't help himself either. He squeezed my wrist tight and kissed me hard I moaned in surprise. Suddenly I feel a cold hand under my thigh through the split in my dress.

I tried to grind on him as he got close to my body. I could feel his pale skin everywhere on me. I forgot that we were in a hallway so when I heard "Get a room!" From the staircase I flinched. Julian put me down smirking at me.

"Let's just leave before someone eats you" he smiles as he pulls me towards the front door, to his car.