Chapter 20

Edited.

After school was out, Julian took me to his house and lately I've been wanting to just stay there but I can't just move in. I haven't been checking on my house lately because honestly I could give a fuck less about it but then again I wonder if everything is okay.

Julian stares at me like he's wanting to say something but doesn't. "I need to tell you something" he says as he walks away from the kitchen throwing away a blood packet. "My family wants me to do this whole family thing and ummm they want you to come" he smiled sheepishly.

I shake my head 'no' and he nods a 'yes' "I know you don't want to go and you're not a big fan of dresses but I got you one that you might like" he smiles "go in my room and get dressed the party starts at eight and be warned I wouldn't eat anything over there" I shake my head and run upstairs.

I walk into Julian's room and see a long black glittery dress that has a high split at the leg. Wow it's so pretty! I stripped down excited to see myself in it, I grab the dress and slip it on. There's a zipper in the back and I can't fucking zip it up all the way. I need help. "Julain!" I yell and in a second he's in the room.

"Wha-" he stops talking as he sees me in the dress. I haven't looked in the mirror yet but I bet I look ugly. Julian walks closer to me and stares at just my body not my eyes.

"Can you zip the dress in the back?" I turned around and I feel Julian's cold hands touch my back not even touching the zipper. He finally starts to zip it, but he zips it down. "Julian I said up" I laughed but Julian was serious. He's been very.... Touchy lately. Suddenly I feel his cold lips on my shoulder I tilt my head slightly over so it's easy access.

He slowly puts his lips on my neck and I feel his vampire teeth biting down slightly on my neck. Yes change me make me one of you! "Please" I whisper and Julian bites down a little harder. I run my fingers through his hair and that seemed to drive him wild. He places a hand on my ass and firmly grabs it. I moan a little and Julian spanks me hard.

"You're mine Ev" he said as he turns me around and places a cold kiss on my lips. He turns me back around and zips the dress up. "You look so sexy in that" he walks out of the room leaving the door open.

I go in his bathroom and look in the body mirror. The dress sparkles as I turn to look at my body in the dress. It was pretty and it showed off my chest very nicely enough to see the crease but not all of it. My butt looked big in the dress, which wasn't a big deal. The cut in the dress that goes about mid thigh was good but I don't know I just don't think it's me, but if Julian likes it I guess nothing else matters.

I brush my teeth and and brush my hair. No make up though that's not my style. I leave Julian's bathroom and go in his bedroom to see a pair of matching heels for the dress. Oh no! Heels are not my thing. "Julian!" I yell and once again he's back in the bedroom quicker than I said his name.

He nods and I look at the heels he understands what I mean and chuckles at me. "You're going to have to learn" he says and makes me put them on. Ugh! I start to walk around as Julian watches sitting on the bed. "You're doing great, now run" he jokes and I glare at him.

"I hate you" I joke back and he just smiles at me. I continue to practice to walk in the heels and it seems like I've got it. Julian goes to his closet and picks out a white dress shirt and some khakis and a bow tie. I walk over to the bed and take a seat crossing my legs.

Julian doesn't look at me once as he takes off his clothes. He puts on the shirt and then removes his pants. I see his dick through his underwear and damn, it was big. Julian catches me staring at him. "What, do you want this?" He asked pointing to his dick. Uhhh what do I say. Yes? No? Let's say yes.

I nod my head 'yes' he smiles at me and walks in front of me my head and his member facing each other.

"How do you want it?" He asked with a serious look. I'm about to lose my virginity to a vampire holy shit!

"In me" wow that did not sound as sexy as it did in my head. Julian shakes his head 'no' and puts his pants on with his dress shoes. He roles his sleeves up to his elbow showing off his vainy pail arms.

"Let's go" Julian says grabbing his keys heading off to the car. I did not know he had a car.