Chapter 40

Not edited.

I climb on top of him and push him down into the couch. My fingers run through his hair as he kisses me not like he used to. This time it's hard and I can feel him not holding back, the great things of becoming a vampire.

His hands squeeze my hips hard pulling me into him. I pull back and breath lightly as I stare at his shirt before ripping it off of him. He stares down at his now torn shirt, I grab his chin making him face me as I collide my lips with his. His hand runs through my hair softly before he jerks it back making me look up at the ceiling.

He kisses me down my neck and to my collar bone. He pulls off my shirt as he continues his trail of kisses down my body. My body feels like it's on fire, I couldn't control myself around him anymore. I start to pull off his pants. I couldn't wait any longer, I need him right now. "Julian" I whisper to him, "Please" and with that my underwear are gone and I'm laying on my back.

He lays down on top of me passionately kissing me before he too takes off his underwear.

*******

I lay there next to him in his arms body's tangled together. I hear the owls outside along with the rough wind and shuffling leaves. I love the night and I love being like this, with Julian forever. I cuddle next to him as he rubs my head playing with my hair. "It should be day soon and that means school" he said. I groan in annoyance, hate that place.

"How about we just don't go" I say and shrug my shoulders. Julian turns on his side facing me pulling me closer into him.

"We can't, you've already missed like three weeks of school anyways" the memory flashes back into my head of how miserable I was back then. I grip onto Julian showing myself that he's real and he's right here. I smile knowing that he's right here in my arms laying next to me and this is real.

Soon I here birds chirping and the living room slowly brightens. "Let's get dressed" he picks me up as we go to his bedroom. I sigh and groan. I honestly don't want to go at all. I put on some jeans a black V neck shirt and my converses like usual.

"Don't you look cute" Julian smiles at me and kisses me. I roll my eyes.

"Pssh whatever" I say as I get me a glass of water. I grab my back pack and head out with Julian running in the woods and walking on the side walk. Then it hits me and I suddenly freeze. "Julian I can't go back, don't you remember?" To be honest I forgot I was still thinking about last night with Julian.

"Oh shit, that's right" he blows his breath and runs his hands through his hair. "Well let's go home" he points towards his house as we walk there. I'm super glad we don't have to go to school ever again. But also worried for my life, wondering what they're going to do to me when they find me. "It'll be ok, I'll turn cartoons on" he says as he plays courage the cowardly dog on, one of my many favorites.

I slip off my jeans along with shoes and lay on the couch beside him. Yay! No school, ever.