Chapter 38

Not edited. I'm so sorry guys that I haven't updated in a while, I actually have a very busy day everyday and I'm so tired, but enough with excuses and here's a new chapter.

I lay there on the bed with him, eyes wide open. I'm not even tired at the slightest, I look over at him as he lays on his back with wide eyes too. I still love him and I don't know if I'll ever get over him. "School started a week ago, we're both going tomorrow" he looks at me with his dark eyes. I nod and continue to be as hungry as possible, more hungry then I've ever been.

I sit up and go out the door downstairs more fast than I wanted. Julian follows me as he gives me a questioning look. "I'm still hungry" I say to him and he sighs. He grabs my arm and takes me outside.

"Learn to hunt" he points to the woods in front of his house. I shrug my shoulders as I run into the woods, but suddenly I slow down as I smell what I've been craving. My eyes dart to the deer drinking from a very thin stream of water. I get ready to pounce on the deer as it stands still. I run towards it and tackle my food.

"Good job" I hear behind me and I smile to myself before looking at him.

***********

As the sun rises I put on different clothes and get ready for school, seeing as I already missed so much I'm probably going to have butt loads of homework. "Ready?" I ask Julian and knock on the bathroom door. He walks out with khaki pants, converse, and a tight, but still kinda loose black shirt. I turn away quickly before he notices I'm staring him down.

He grabs my hand and I look down at it. It's not cold anymore nor is it warm though. I look back up to him to see him staring down at me with a smile until it slowly fades. He gives me a lustful look before touching my lips. He bends down and kisses me. I don't react at first, but I do to my surprise.

I've missed him so much, his lips were still soft and I still want them on mine. My hand runs through his hair pulling him closer to me. He pushes me up against the wall and bites my lip. I push him away and smile "We have to go to school" he nods in agreement as we head out the door. We run until we reach the sidewalk, we have to walk infront of normal people and to he honest I've gotten better at containing my ability.

We enter school and walk through the halls as everyone stares at us. "I thought she left"

"I heard she died" well that comment was just stupid even though it's true and I'm basically still dead. I didn't see Ally as I was on my way with Julian to Science, but I'm sure I'll see her next period. As much as I hate P.E I have a feeling it'll be easier now.