Chapter 22

Not edited. OK this part is dirty but just a warning for some people.

He pulls off my dress revealing my purple lace bra and silk black underwear. He continues to kiss me hard as he pushes me down on his bed leaving his cold hands on my hips. I wrap a hand around the back of his neck pulling him closer. He pulls away from my lips to kiss my neck. Bite me.

He starts to nibble and I realize right then that I want to be one of him and be like this with him forever. I creep my hands down to his pants and try my hardest to slide them off after attempting many times and barely getting anywhere Julian pulls away and slips them off along with his shirt.

He slowly comes back down to kiss my neck, I run my fingers through his hair pushing a little on his head giving him a hint to bite me. He pulls away and looks at me then shakes his head 'No'. I put on a pouty face and he smiles at me.

"Eva you're not going to be a vampire" he says, but I know one day he'll have to make me one if he wants me. I look down at my body, how does he like me?

"One day I'll be gone and you're going to regret you didn't change me" I cross my arms and turn around not facing him. I feel a cold hand on my shoulder and I turn my head slightly to look at him.

"You want to change?" He ask and I nod my head 'yes'. "Good" he says as I quickly get pinned against the bed with Julian between my legs in just his underwear.

My heart races at the sudden surprise and my virginity about to be taken by a sexy ass vampire. He kisses my lips softly and trails down my body. The coldness of his body flows into mine. I suddenly get the shivers, but Julian keeps kissing me. Oh my god I want him so badly!

"Julian please!" I loudly moaned out. He suddenly bites me beneath my bra and I feel his tongue tasting my skin. Did he change me? Am I about to experience a lot of pain? Oh god what's happening?

"Did you........ Bite me?" I asked and he repeats what he did before, he stops and looks at me.

"No, go look in the mirror" he says and I get up and go to his bathroom. To see a dark red mark under by bra. It's sexy that he marked me. I feel his strong body wrap around me and I smile. I've never been this happy.

"You're mine" he says against my ear. I turn around and start to trail my finger down his body. He watches my actions as my hand goes lower. I eventually touch his dick sliding my whole hand on it through his boxers.

He picks me up harshly with his hands imprinting in my skin. Putting me down on the bathroom sink. I wrap my legs around him pulling him close. I smash my lips to him and he kisses me back.

I feel him let loose as his hands dig deep in my skin. He is practically eating my mouth. I like it. I moan against his lips as I pull down his boxers. They fall around his ankles and he rips my bra off in an instant same as my underwear.

I feel his cold fingers enter my sex and I moan. Oh god I want his dick. I grab his rock hard member and start to stroke him. He picks me up and I gasp a little before getting slammed down on the bed.

He climbs over me quickly putting my nipples in his mouth. He squeezes my breast. I moan and suddenly I feel him enter me. His first stroke is slow but then he doesn't stroke again. I pull his head down and kiss him nodding my head telling him it's okay.

Instead of him going slow like before he pounds into me hard. I grip the sheets and scream. He keeps going knowing he can't control himself. He goes a little harder. He puts a hand on my throat but doesn't choke me just a little rough. I like it and moan louder.

He pounds harder and I can barely have feelings in my legs now. I hear him grunt and that made me more wet. He digs his fingers deep in my skin, this was pain and pleasure. I scream as he pushes so deep that I cum all over and I feel him fill me up. That was fast.