Chapter 27

Not edited.

Ally and I had our fun but we didn't do anything more than kissing. I hear birds outside as the sun comes up. I look over at Ally and giggle as we get up and put our tops on.

We go out to the kitchen and see her lovely mom making waffles with bacon. We sit on the couch waiting for food while watching Amazing world of Gumball. Suddenly we hear her mom say foods ready. I jinp up and get my plate as we sit at the kitchen table.

As soon as I was done eating I hear a knock at the door, I think I know who that is. Ally's mom goes to answer the door but I run past her and open it. She gives me a surprised look before going back to the kitchen.

I look over and see Julian in the door way. He smiles at me "Go get your things" he says and I do. I don't change because its a little hot outside even though its almost winter.

I come back out to hear Ally's mom talking with Julian. "So Eva lives with you? A boy?" Ally's mom asked.

"Yes she does her uhh..... Dad and mom are gone she has no one but me and I- I love her" he spoke and I hear Ally's mom mumble something.

I walk out with my bag and run up to Julian hugging him. He just said he loved me! Oh my god! I say my goodbyes quickly as we run out to the car and go to Julian's house.

I run in his house throwing my luggage and throwing him on the couch. I climb on top of him straddling him. He looks at me in surprise and I just kiss him. I'm so freaking happy. He said he loved me! Okay I'm overreacting but I still want him.

"Did you miss me that bad?" He asked as he pulls away from my lips. I shake my head no as I smile big.

"You love me" I said and his smile fades. Did I say something wrong? He pushes me off his lap and walks into his kitchen.

"You heard that?" He ask and I nod my head. He smirks and chuckles as he walks over to me. He kneels down in front of me and puts his hands on my knees. "I do love you its just I need to ask you something" I nod my head and he continues.

"What did you do over at Ally's?" Ugh! He's still worried about that? I know I know I kissed a girl and he's worried but we're not even technically dating.

"Julian we're not even dating why do you care? You haven't asked me out yet" I say. Ok maybe that was a bit harsh he just said he loved me and I do that.

"Ok fine will you be my girl friend forever and always?" He spoke soft and I look in his deep black eyes. I nod my head yes and he hugs me. Ok since we're officially dating, he can change me to be one of him.

"So can I be a vampire now too, you said by next week and here we are next week" he looks at me and chuckles as he nods his head no.

"No, sorry but the answer is no. I actually have to go to a different state this week because of a family thing." What?! And he's telling me now?

"How long will you be gone?" I ask and he kisses me. I kiss him back as he grabs my thighs laying me down on the couch. He lowers his hand down to my thigh teasing me. Damn it he caught me off guard! All well.