Chapter 37

Not edited.

We cleaned up the mess that I made while I was here by myself. "Why'd you do it?" Julian asks me and I instantly freeze. I didn't want to tell him about the current situation before, but he practicality witnessed it. I shrug my shoulders.

"I didn't have anything to live for I guess, there was nobody around, everybody left" I spoke. He grabs my hand and I don't feel the coldness I used to when I was human, instead I feel a regular body temperature. I snatch away and sigh "I'm going to go take a shower" I get up from where we were sitting to run upstairs.

I go into Julian's room since he has the best bathroom. I close and lock the door; I look in the mirror and see myself, but I look better from earlier. I'm not as skinny and fragile before I'm healthy and my skin is glowing, my hair grew out and looks healthy, I'm pale, and my eyes are dark almost a black.

I grab the handle and twist it, the water turns on, but now the handle is broken. How do I get used to being this strong? "Julian!" I yell and he's instantly by my side. "I uhhh accidentally broke this" I hand him the handle.

"It's ok" he says as he fixes it. "Mind if I join you?" He smirks. I push him out of the bathroom.

"No" I say harshly as I slam the door and lock it. I jump in the shower and start to wash off.

*********

"I need more!" I yell at Julian.

"You drank every packet I had" he says. I lick my lips as the last taste of blood lands on my tongue. I crave blood so much that I drank all 50 of Julian's blood packets. "I think that you need to calm down and let your food settle" he says to me. He grabs my arm, but I snatch it away.

He sighs as he goes to his room spamming the door. I think I made him mad, I've never seen Julian mad before well at least not towards me.

I take a seat on the couch as it slowly slide against the floor because I ran to it and plopped down hard. I face palmped myself as I started to think of what my life has come to.

Everybody left me, I died, came back as a vampire, have a vampire ex, and now he's mad at me as I'm stranded with my own thoughts. I hated this, I want my life to be better and only I can fix it.

I ran up to Julian's room and knocked on the door, no answer. I opened it myself to see him laying face down on his bed. "Can we talk?" I ask him and he looks at me. He nods at me and I sit down on his bed. "Why did you leave me? You said you didn't love me" he gave me a curious look as his eyes started to water.

"I never said that, I was helping my mom while she was 'sick'" he raised his hands as he put quotations on sick.

"But you texted me saying it was over, I would show you but my phones dead"

"I lost my phone like as soon as I got to my mom's, so maybe she had something to do with it" he chuckled as he thought of his foster mom doing such a thing.

"So do you still love me, like you said?" I asked as I looked down at my hands while I twirled my fingers.

"Yes" he said confidentiality. I looked up and smiled at him. He sat up and got close as he kissed my forehead.