Chapter 34

Not edited.

Eva's POV

It's been a week now from the last party I went to, I think of it all the time. To where I let loose and got tipsy to where I had sex with a stranger in his car. I was so desperate for some type of emotion and I thought it would help me get over Julian, but it didn't.

I put away most of my paintings into a spare room I found in his house with the supply's I bought. I've been practically living in Julian's home since a 'new' family moved into my old house. Even though it was my own dad, but still this house is better looking and everything, but not good for me. Every time when I look somewhere I can remember a time where me and Julian did something together. And every night I sleep in the same bed that I lost my virginity in, it doesn't help really, but I like to remember sometimes.

I haven't eaten in a week and you can almost see my ribs, I'm not happy about this. There's no food here besides blood and on top of that the last job I tried to get wouldn't hire me, I wanted to go and work at a Walmart, but I've been so drained from crying and not getting sleep without pills.

I know that it was just a relationship and I know it didn't last too long, but it was special, he was my first everything, he found me attractive, and most of all we could've been together forever. I don't understand why he couldn't change me.

I miss him, I miss him so much. Since I don't have any money nor WiFi in this house I can't text anyone. I've been thinking of seeing Ally, but can't get a hold of her since my phones turned off. Surprisingly the cable is always on I don't think there's a bill for it so I just watch cartoons and Adult swim.

I feel sick and worthless and recently I've been thinking a lot about suicide. I didn't have the courage to just kill myself though and I don't understand why I didn't maybe because I think Julian is coming back, but there's also a voice that says he's never coming back. I just need him.

Julian's POV

I miss her a lot, my moms been coming down to the basement bringing me human blood, but I always tell her no. Then she keeps me in for another week without any blood. I understand that drinking blood as a vampire is a tradition and nobody has ever broke the rule to just drink human blood, but I did and my mom is pissed about it, mostly because she raised me as a real vampire her whole life.

Basically it's like a dad teaching his son the manliest things in life only to find out he's gay, of course most parents wouldn't have a problem like me I wouldn't have a problem if my son was gay, but other parents would ban them out of their house and that's my mother.

"Julian, do you think you'll drink human blood now?!" My mom yells as she shuts the door. It reeks down here. I shake my head and she does the same back. "You know what? Go! Just go! I can't waste my time with you anymore you want to be a disgrace?! Then go ahead, but don't come back here!" She yells at me as she unlocks the cell.

She drags me to the front door and as strong as my moms grip is and how bad it hurts, I'm happy I get to leave this place. "Bye bye" I wave and flip her off, I don't even care, you don't lock your son up. She gasp at my sudden action but just glares at me before speaking.

"I'll make you drink it" she says as she closes the door in my face. Psycho bitch. I hop in my car and go to reach for my keys, but notice they're not in my pocket. Shit! They must be in the house. I'm not going back in there. I hop out of my car and start to run, this might take half of this day and half of the next morning to get to my house, but it's worth it.

Eva's POV

Why does it even matter? He's not coming back so just do it! He left you and now what do you have to live for? Absolutely nothing. My dad acts like I'm not his kid, school is starting again soon after our Christmas break so more bullying, my moms dead, and Julian left me and he was my first everything.

I look down at what I'm about to do and go fearless, like the time in the window jumping and Julian caught me with his cold hands, I'll rember those moments forever. I hold it against my wrist and slit it. Blood pours out all over the floor and my head goes light. I didn't go deep enough damn it, but I could bleed out. I just want it to end that's all I want!

I woke up early in the morning after a terrible dream and sat at this table for an hour debating whether I should or shouldn't. And I did, but not enough. It's now 3:30am at least that's what it says on the microwave. My vision has gone blurry and my mouth is dry. My body has gone numb and I feel like I'm dying because I think I am. I look over and see red and everything fuzzed up.

My eyes slowly close until I'm being picked up. I'm cold and before I could tell who it is my eyes shut.