Introductions

Chris

Chris

1 Week Later

"You ready baby?" I asked swinging my MCM backpack on my back. "Yea, just let me put my shoes on." She replied fixing her hair. I tied my and she slipped on her . I grabbed the keys to my Viper and we were out.

My mom's birthday was this week and she wanted nothing more than to spend it with her family. I had Lytrell and Desean fly out yesterday as her first surprise.

She wanted everyone to go the zoo today to just have fun. Of course we would have Big Pat with us, I didn't need anybody getting hurt.

As we cruised down the busy L.A. street, I noticed was spaced out and fidgeting around in her seat. "You good, baby?" I laughed as I switched lanes. "Huh? Sorry, I'm just nervous." She mumbled. "Don't even trip, they'll love you." I smiled over at her. I was trying to convince her, but I really didn't know my damn self.

This was the first time I was gonna let my family and some of my friends meet Amelia. If anything I should be more nervous. This wont be the first time Lia and Madi would cross paths, but I knew today would be awkward as fuck.

My family, specifically my mama, was still mad about the fact that Madi and I broke up. Yeah, I was still a little salty about the whole thing, but I was over. Or at least I want to be. I'll never admit it, but I still love Madison.

A few minutes later I pulled up to the entrance of the zoo. I pulled into the nearest parking space and I could see Mijo and Mel standing with my mom, Lytrell, and Desean. Lia fixed her hair and let out an exasperated sigh that made me laugh. "Ready?" I asked. "Yea." she smiled.

I put my backpack on and made sure the doors were locked. I threw my arm over her shoulder and I could tell she was tense. "Relax." I said before kissing her forehead.

"Good morning everybody." I smiled. "Bitch ass." I heard Mel mumbled before Mijo laughed. I rolled my eyes and my mom came over to kiss my cheek. "Good morning baby. And who's this?" she asked smiling over at Lia. "Ma, this is my girlfriend Lia. Lia, this is my mom." "Nice to meet you Ms. Hawkins." she said putting her hand out. My mom pulled her into a hug instead. I heard them both giggle and then let each other go.

"And this is my sister, Lytrell. Lytrell this is Lia." "Nice to meet you." they said at the same time. "Where Desean at?" I asked looking around. "He's knocked out in the car since he decided to go to sleep at 6 am. He was up all night playing Call of Duty." Lytrell said shaking her head. "Word? What level he got up to?" She kissed her teeth and smacked in head. "Fuck!" "Christopher, language!" I heard mama yell. "Sorry ma." I said rubbing my head.

I looked over Lytrell's shoulder to see Mel mugging me. "Who's that?" Lia asked wrapping her around around me. "One of Madison's bestfriends." I mumbled into her hair. "Hi!" Lia yelled over. Mel didn't even acknowledge her, all she did was pull her Ray Bans over her eyes. "Bitch." Lia muttered making me laugh.