Different Cards

Chris

Chris

"Oh fuck!" She cried as she released on my dick. I grunted as she kept rotating her hips, riding out her orgasm. Feeling myself about to cum soon, I pulled her down, so we were chest to chest, and hooked my arm around her waist before pumping into her form the bottom. The small scream she let out had me grunting and slapping her ass in return.

"Mmmm!" She whimpered as she dug her names into my skin. I felt my dick twitch and I know she did too when I felt her contracting her walls for me. I slowed my stokes down and before I knew it, I was shooting my load inside her for what seemed like the millionth time this week.

We stayed still, breathing hard, as she laid on top of me. "I'm pregnant." She blurted out making me laugh out loud. I kissed her forehead and shook my head. Shit, there was no doubt she was after the week we've had. I was thankful mother nature let up on her the night we left LA.

"I wouldn't doubt it." I said putting my hands behind my head. This week was everything I wanted and needed. The food was definitely a plus too. I gotta hit the gym soon.

"I couldn't even move if I wanted to." She mumbled into my neck. I chuckled and sent another slap to her ass. "Cause daddy put it down!" "Chris!" She shrieked. I chuckled again before pulling out of her slowly. She moaned and rolled next to me, draping the sheets around herself. "Do we have to go home?" She asked tiredly.

"Ms. Workaholic don't wanna go back to work?" I pretended to be shocked. "Ha ha." She laughed sarcastically. "This week has been so amazing and relaxing. Those massages were everythinggg!" She sang. The couples massages she suggested were great, I couldn't even lie. I fell asleep during mine.

"Can we eat before we leave?" "You want me to order room service?" I asked. "Yes please." She pouted. "You ugly when you do that." I joked. "You ugly when you make that 'I'm about to cum face.'" She retorted.

I couldn't help but to bust out laughing. I was laughing because her comeback was so quick, and I knew there was some truth to her words. That shit was ugly. "You should see your face when I hit you spot. You wanna talk about ugly?!" I fired back.

She smacked my chest as I continued to laugh. "Boy please, my love faces are beautiful." She stated confidently. "They are baby, I'm just playing." I said kissing her shoulder. We stayed silent for a minute and she rolled over on her side and placed her head on her fist as she sat up.

"We have to do this more often. Lord knows we both need it." She said and I nodded in agreement. "Definitely. A nigga is well fed and relaxed." I chuckled. Thinking my words had a double meaning, she scoffed, earning another laugh from me.

"Nah, I didn't even mean it like that. Your nasty ass thinking like that." "Chris, don't talk to me about nasty!" She said through a laugh. "Don't do it to yourself, you a freak." "Yeah, cause you turned me out! I was an angel before fucking with you, literally!" She sat up using her hands to speak.