Flashback #1

(These are just little memories in between the previous chapters)

Soul Train Awards

"Okay, so I'm down to two options. I'm gonna try on the first one." She said from the closet. "Okay, baby." I yawned. It was 12:07 pm and I was supposed to be at rehearsals for my performance tonight at 1:00. I spent all morning receiving calls and messages making sure I was on time, but here I was at home watching my baby try on dresses for the red carpet.

She was excited, anxious, and nervous about the whole thing. Our relationship has been plastered in every tabloid you could imagine ever since it started. But through it all, for some reason she had yet to be on a red carpet with me. She'd been to concerts, meet and greets, and all that to support me, but never a red carpet. One thing that delayed it was our breakup and the second was her reluctance to be surround by all those cameras; she always said she'd rather be behind them than in front.

But, tonight that was all gonna change. I convinced her to walk the carpet with me at the Soul Train Awards tonight, and she's been going crazy ever since. Questions about what she'd wear, who'd do her makeup, and what accessories she'd wear was already being covered.

I had a glam team come over to help her get ready, along with a few stylists. Jazmine, Madi's assistant, was here as well. That girl was about her shit. She was on her toes and had everything done before Madi even asked her too. Shit was lowkey impressive. She was funny too. Jazmine was just an all around cool chick.

"Okay babe, this is the one." She said as she stepped out of the spacious bathroom with Jazmine behind her. "Damn." I stated as I eyed her chest. "You like this one?" She asked. "Hell yeah." I mumbled as she spun around for me. "Damn Chris, don't eye rape the girl." Jazmine laughed. "My baby just looks too good." I stated making them Madi blush. "Thank you, baby." She grinned.

"I'm gonna hurry and put the other one on and you can help me decide so you can get going to rehearsal." She said as Jazmine lifted the small train so she could go back into the bathroom. I dove into my phone and eventually ended up on Instagram. I always find myself indulged in social media a little too much sometimes.

In the midst of liking a picture of fan art, my manager called me. "Don't worry I'll be on time to rehearsals. I gotta few things I still have to do at the hotel." I assured him. "Alright man, I just wanna make sure because..." He continued to babble. I really ain't hear shit he was saying since all my attention was focused on Madi as she walked out sporting her new dress.

The material hugged her in all the right places and the fact that it was made it even sexier. "Oh shit." I mumbled. "How's this once?" She asked smoothing the material over her thick thighs. "Spin for me baby." I said. She obey, spinning slowly to let me analyze the dress from the back.

"Yeah, you gotta wear this one." I said before biting my lip. "You look sexy as fuck." I blurted out. That only made Jazmine laugh and Madi blush for the millionth time today. "Thank you." She giggled.

When Jazmine announced she was going back in the bathroom to pick out some shoes for her, I pulled Madi over to the bed, having her sit on my lap. Whispering what I planned to do to her later, she only threw her head back and laughed. "You laughing and I'm dead ass serious. Imma fuck you up tonight." I stated. "Promise?" She asked before biting her bottom lip and looking at me with lustful eyes.

She knew what that shit did to me. "Yo, get off my lap." I grumbled making her laugh again. She kissed my lips and stood up. "I'll see you later, okay? Have a good rehearsal. Text me when you can." She said. "Thank you, baby." I said leaning in for another kiss. She obliged and even stuck her tongue in my mouth.