Everything's Coming Together

Madison

Madison

"Chris can you stop playing and bring the box over here?" I asked him. I was already aggravated because the movers dropped our stuff off late, and he wants to play. I swear he was a headache from sun up to sun down. "You need to chill baby." He chuckled as he giggling Christian.

I shook my head at them and picked the box of pillows up myself. I dumped them on the and rearranged them to my liking. Sighing, I stepped back and looked at my work. Smiling, I was content.

Chris and I finally moved in together. I gave up my apartment and he gave up his bachelor pad so we could buy this together. I didn't want anything too expensive, but Chris insisted on it. I wanted something our kids could grow up in, beautiful, classic. Chris preferred something modern, lots of windows, and close to great schools since Christian was now enrolled. We compromised and fell in love with this place. He also wanted something big because he wanted to have a football team full of kids. With who? Oh.

Ever since Mel and Mijo had their son, he's been sprung. Dominic Bradford has Chris wrapped around his tiny little fingers. Chris spent a whole day with him when he was born and had baby fever all over again. I swear he tried to get me pregnant that night. But he was out of his mind if he thought I wasn't gonna take my pill in the morning.

"You like it baby?" I asked putting my hands on my hips. "Looks good, babe." He replied, not even looking my way. I looked back to see him and Christian making funny faces at each other. "Baby, you didn't even look." I pouted before crossing my hands over my breasts. He paused their game and threw a laughing Christian over his shoulder.

"It like it." He smiled wide. Still smiling, he leaned over and kissed my pouted lips. "I'm serious." He said as he pulled back. "Don't you like mommy's pillows Christian?" He asked putting him on his tiny feet. "Yes." He cheesed making us laugh.

"It doesn't matter honestly though babe." Chris said pulling me to him. "Your son is gonna mess it up either way." Chris laughed. "How come he becomes my son when he does something wrong?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "Cause he has your tendencies to do bad things. Look." Chris said turning my head.

Within the few minutes of me talking to Chris, Christian had managed to knock over every one of the pillows that I spent time on, unto the floor. "Look mommy, better." He smiled wide.

"Christian, mommy just fixed those. That wasn't very nice." I explained walking over to him. "Help mommy pick them up." I told him. Without even so much as a whine, my two and a half year old helped me pick up every pillow. After we were finished, I scooped him up for a kiss.

"How come he doesn't do anything when I ask him to?" Chris asked confused as we shifted our setting to the kitchen. I sat my baby boy on the counter as I pulled some stuff out the fridge to make both my men lunch.

"I don't know. I guess it comes with the territory of being a mama's boy." I smiled as I opened the bread pan to pull some out. "Yeah, well maybe we need to have our daughter, so I can have a daddy's little girl." He said biting down on his bottom lip.