Next Step?

Mikaya

Mikaya

"Baby, you need a haircut." I said running my hand through his small fro. "What you don't like it? You like pulling on it though." He chuckled. I gasped and smacked his chest, just making him laugh harder. "It's the truth though." He said removing himself from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked laying in his previous spot. "Bout to go ball with Chris and them." He said puling his closet open. He pulled the his Lebrons out, quickly pulling them on, before looking back over at me.

"I keep teling you that pouting shit ain't a good look for you baby." Ant joked. "I only pout when you leave me." I said in my best baby voice. He just laughed and continued to get dressed. "So you really brought me to your house to leave me?"

"You know why I brought you over here." He said smirking at me. "Bye Anthony." I said climbing out his bed. "Why don't you go to lunch with your girls while I'm gone?" He questioned. "Ashley's busy and Mel's doing pregnant woman shit, and Madi- well you know. It's really awkward between us right now."

"That's exactly why y'all should chill. Get back to what y'all had." "Yeah, I guess so." I sighed. "Call her up babe. I'll see you in a little bit, alright?" He said kissing my lips. "I love you Mikaya." He said making my heart smile. "I love you too baby." I said kissing him again before he disappeared out the door.

I sighed and plopped back down in the bed, grabbing my phone off the table. I nervously tapped her name, and shot her a quick text.

Me: Hey.. Haven't seen you since we got back from VA. Are you busy right now? I wanted to know if you could go to lunch with me..?

I exited my messages and went to Instagram to pass the time. Why is it that after you send a risky text time moves extremely slow? Christ. Strolling through my timeline there were some of Ty's fans I couldn't find in my heart to unfollow. They we such sweet girls, it was cute.

I scrolled down a little bit to see Chris's post.

 @chrisbrownofficial: My baby, beauty ain't the word! P.S; this is what you look like after you lay good pipe.

"This nigga is a fucking fool." I cackled commenting the crying laughing emoji. But they were still the cutest. Ever since they got together everyone was betting on them to get married first, and they way things are looking now, looks like it will be close in the future.