Party & Bullshit [Part 2]

Chris

Chris

"Lia, baby. Wait!" I yelled after her. She was pushing her way through the crowd trying her best to get outside the door. She swung the door open wildly before making her way out. I caught her hand and she instantly snatched away.

"Don't touch me!" She said. Her voice cracked, that's when I noticed she was now full out crying. Shit. "Baby, let me explain." I said. "Explain what?! The fact that you were a second away from fucking her or the fact that you've told me countless times how you were over her? How many times have you said 'She means nothing to me, Lia.'" She smirked. She laughed and wiped her tears.

"Amelia, just-" "Just what, Chris?" She cut me off. "Listen to you lie to my fucking face? Nigga, how drunk are you?" She laughed. "I'm not drunk." I said after clenching my jaw. "Then you must be high. Honestly, I could give a fuck less about what state you're in right now. All I know is you're a lying cheater! I hate you!" She cried.

I pulled her into my chest, only to have her hit my chest repeatedly. And hard too. "Gahhh damn, she hit like a man." I thought. "I hate you! I hate you!" She continued to cry. "Come back inside so we can talk Lia." I mumbled into her hair. "There's nothing to talk about. Take me home, Chris. I just wanna go home." she cried.

I clenched my jaw. "Alright. Let me get my keys. Stay right here." I said before kissing her forehead. I jogged inside and grabbed my keys off the coffee table and dashed back out. I held the passenger door open and she slipped inside. I shut the door and walked around to get on the driver's side.

The car ride was as silent as I expected it to be. Except for the few sniffs from Lia, it was completely silent. We pulled up at a red light and I looked over at her. Her legs were crossed, making her skirt ride up a little bit. I placed my hand on her thigh. She looked down on it before pushing it off.

This shit was just pissing me off honestly. My emotions were all over the place and I hated it.

Madi and I both weren't the correct state of mind. She was drunk and I was high out of my mind. Though I couldn't shake what she said. "I miss you." Drunken mind speaks a true heart. Fuck.

I looked over at her as she just continued to look out the window, not saying a word. I sighed and shook my head.

Minutes later we pulled up to her house and I turned off the engine. She picked her up off the floor and looked over at me. "Come on." She mumbled.

We entered her house and she immediately kicked off her shoes. "I'll be right back." She said disappearing upstairs. I walked into her kitchen and pulled out a Coke from the fridge. I kicked off my shoes and sat down on the couch.

"Who told you to get comfortable, nigga?" She said coming down the stairs. She still had one her bandeau, but changed from her skirt to some tiny shorts. Her hair that cascaded down her shoulders was now in a bun on top of her head. "You got some explaining to do." She said snatching the soda from my hand.