Bad Impressions

Chris

Chris

1 Month Later

"Shut the fuck up Mijo! You pussy whipped, just admit it." I laughed as I adjusted the board.

It was around 9:30 & I was at the studio with Mijo, Austin, and Ty. Funkmaster Flex had sent me a beat he wanted me to hop on for his mixtape.

I titled it "Let The Blunt Go". I had the hook, bridge, and the first verse done. I was working on the second verse today, plus some shit for Fan of a Fan 2 and my new album, X.

Well at least I was supposed to be. These niggas have been a complete distraction the whole time I've been here.

"I don't give a damn what y'all wanna call it. At least I'm getting pussy." He laughed in Austin's direction. We all laughed at him as e kissed his teeth.

"What you did now nigga?" Ty asked him. "Open yo damn eyes before you ask me shit nigga." Austin said seriously. They mugged each other for a couple seconds before bursting out in laughter.

"I ain't even do shit doe. She just been busy fucking with her new friends and shit." He mumbled rubbing his stomach. "New friends?" I asked. "Ah shit, forget I even mentioned it." He said sitting up properly.

"Nah nigga. Don't bring shit up then don't tell us everything." Ty said texting fiercely. "She been chilling with Kae and Seiko." He said nonchalantly.

We all looked at him with confused expressions. "Kae? As in Karrueche Tran?" I asked. "Yea, KariokeKoochieShop." Austin nodded making us all laugh once again.

"Aye Ty, wasn't she like your sister or cousin or some shit?" Mijo asked seriously. "Fuck y'all and these lame ass Asian jokes forreal." He laughed.

"The hell she chilling with them for?" I asked. Ashley was like my little sister. She was a cool person. I don't see no reason why she would be talking to Kae and Seiko. The fact that Madi hates Kae makes it even worse.

"Hell if I know." He shrugged. This nigga never knew shit. I shook my head and went back to writing the second and final verse to the song.

My phone vibrated breaking me out of my concentration.

Tina: Club appearance tonight at 11 at Suppaclub. Don't forget!

Shit. "Y'all busy tonight?" I asked texting Tina back. I thanked her for reminding me and asked her about other shit that I had coming up.

"Hell nah. You know I'm free." Austin said making us laugh. "Wassup?" "Party at Suppaclub tonight." "Turnnn uppppp!" Mijo yelled. "I'll be there." He confirmed. "You in there nigga?" I asked Ty who was still texting. "Hell yea." He replied.

"We outchea!" Austin yelled. "Shut your yellow ass up." Mijo scoffed. I laughed as I entered the booth.

"Hit the button for me Ty." I said putting the headphones over my ears. He got up from his seat and sat in the computer chair in front of the board. He hit one button and I heard the beat almost instantly.