Party & Bullshit [Part 1]

Mikaya

Mikaya

"Party at Kaya's house. Only real niggas and bitches with REAL bodies allowed. Text me for more info!" I screamed in the parking lot before hopping in my Audi.

I giggled to myself as I threw my shit in the backseat. I faintly saw Chyna mugging the shit out of me, making me laugh even louder. Bitches are funny.

To be quite honest, being the "other woman" or whatever the hell I was was getting tired, fast. To see Ty with her just makes my skin crawl. How could he even love her?

I sighed before pulling off towards my house. I pulled up at the stop light and scanned my car to find my CD Miguel's Kaleidoscope Dream was the first to catch my eye. I took it out of the case and popped it in. "Adorn" was the first track to blare through my speakers.

I sped down the street and made my wait on the highway. Humming the lyrics lightly, I looked over at the digital clock on my dashboard. I had to double take noticing it was almost 4 pm. I silently cursed myself, knowing that there would be a traffic backup. "Shit." I mumbled, looking up the road at the thickening traffic.

Great.

I huffed and looked down at my tatted arm, noticing one of tattoos could use a touch up. "Hmm." I mumbled. I scanned my car to find my phone. My eyes caught my phone and I quickly snatched it from the backseat.

I scrolled through my contacts, before tapping her name. With my right hand on the steering wheel, I held my phone in my left. I listened to it ring for a good 15 seconds before I heard her pick up.

I heard her lighter flicker in the background as I rolled my eyes.

"Kaya, bitch! Wassup?" She asked after blowing smoke into the receiver I giggled. "Hey babes! How you doin'? I feel like I haven't seen you in years." "Damn right. You been too busy with that lil Asian nigga." she giggled making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever, I need a touch up on one of my tats, can you hook a bitch up?" I asked. "Hmm. I think I can pencil you in." She giggled again. This bitch was always giggling whenever she got high. "Thanks Lyndia." I said swerving lanes. "No problem, baby. I'll text you with the info." She said. "Ok. Thanks again. Bye, love." I said before hanging up.

I put my phone in the cup holder and sat back in the car seat. I hate traffic.

I was close to the exit near my house, but I was still stuck in this dumbass traffic. Kaleidoscope Dream was still blaring through my speakers, I skipped track 5 and landed on track 7, "How Many Drinks?"

I was nodding my head to the lyrics as a smirk made its way to my lips.

"Temptation, is calling your name
Sweet persuasion, baby this is a game
Come closer, baby, if you like what you hear
Impression, is what I'm makin you feel
Cause I ain't leavin alone, feel like I could be honest, babe!"
...
"No, no, no
I ain't judgin
If you do decide that you might be fuckin' tonight, what?"