The Green Monster

Madison

Madison

My phone going off, vibrating loudly on my night stand woke me from my peaceful sleep. Groaning, I reached up and grab it.

With my face still buried deep in the covers, I consciously answered the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I mumbled into the phone. "Madison?" Shit. "Hey, good morning Mama J." I said sitting up. "Good morning sweetheart. Did I wake you?" "Yeah, but it's ok. What's up?" "Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to let you know that the dresses are here. I need you girls to come by to make sure the fitting is right." She said.

"Is 10 fine for you?" She asked. I looked over at the clock that read 8:37. I subconsciously rolled my eyes but still said yes. "I have to pick up Christian, but as soon as I get him we'll come by." "That's perfect. I get to see my grandson, you all can fit your dresses, and we can talk about why you turned into Mike Tyson last night." I heard her said with evident attitude in her voice.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath. As much as I knew this shit wold be all over the internet, I was hopping she didn't find out yet. I wanted to be the one to tell her.

"Language, little girl. Now hurry up and get over here so we can talk." She said. "Alright, see you in a few." We said our goodbyes and a second later we hung up.

I pouted as I thought about the little hours I had of sleep. A bitch was tired. I swung me feet over the side of the bed and slowly, but surely got out.

I turned the light on in the bathroom and slowly walked up to the sink. After washing my face, I dried it with a towel and reached for my toothbrush when I noticed something on my face.

"This bitch scratched me!" I said examining the little scratch above my lips. I hadn't noticed last night, probably due to the adrenaline, but not I was just getting even more pissed off. This shit better not leave a scar.

After brushing my teeth, I hopped in the shower. It didn't take me any longer than 15 minutes to get out and start getting ready for my day. It knew it would be hot as balls outside today, I decided to dress light.

I was in 10 minutes and all I had to do my hair. I messed with my curls for a while before deciding a tight bun would do it for today.

I slowly walked down the stairs as I checked my phone. Of course my mentions were going crazy on twitter as well as my Instagram. It was ridiculous to see the rumors people come up with. Claims that I got stabbed, Lia beat my ass, and the one that took the cake- I fought Lia over Chris.

HI-FUCKING-LARIOUS.

@Madi_sonn: Talk shit, get hit. It's that simple.

I quickly exited twitter and turned the corner into my kitchen to grab a granola bar. A bitch had lost major weight over the last couple of months, and I was loving it.