"I Love You"

Madison

Madison

"Wake that ass up!" Was all I heard as the sun peaked inside my room. My bed started moving up and down as I noticed Kaya and Ashley jumping on it. "Morning, hoe." Kaya laughed. I rolled my eyes at her and pull the covers back over my head.

I groaned as I felt one of them tug on the covers. "Go home." I whined. "No, I'm hungry." Ashley whined."And I'm tired, what's your point?" I said with closed eyes. "You tired?" Kaya asked. "You got the D last night huh?" I could sense the smirk in her voice.

I rolled over and pushed the covers from over my head. Just as I expected both of them had smirks on their faces. I giggled and rolled my eyes. I threw my legs over the bed, stood and stretched. I pretended to limp to the bathroom as I heard them gasp.

"Kidding!" I laughed as I walked properly. I made my way to the bathroom to do the daily hygiene things. Brushed my teeth, washed my face, washed my hair, and showered.

I wrapped a towel around my wet skin and a smaller one around my hair. I opened the door to let some of the hot vapor out. "Finally." Kaya mumbled walking into the bathroom. "I'm not cooking y'all shit, get out my house" I laughed drying my wet hair with the towel.

She gasped dramatically and held her heart. "Now that shit hurt." She said pointing at me. "I'm saying tho." Ashley joined from the bedroom. "Who let y'all in anyways?" I asked. "I have of a copy of your keys, remember, sis?" Kaya blinked innocently. "Yea bitch. For emergencies only!" I countered.

"This was an emergency! I was dying of hunger and my man left me." Kaya pouted. "Oh, how is Anthony's fine ass?" Ashley asked smirking. "He's fine." She laughed. "Yes, he is." I smirked. I saw Kaya roll her eyes through the mirror.

I walked out the bathroom and into my closet to find something to wear. I needed to be comfortable today, running errands with Mama J along with Christian is gonna be a challenge. Rummaging through the racks, I decided on a lace dress and some gold sandals. I accessorized it with a small ring, a watch and my Michael Kors .

I stepped out of my closet fully clothed with wet hair. I made my way back to the bathroom to finish drying it and do my make up. Parting my hair down the middle I added moose to it and a little bit of makeup.

"Your natural hair and your soft skin, and your big ass in that sundress. Ooh! Good God." Ashley rapped as I stepped out the bathroom. "Not with you quoting Champagne Mami in this house, bitch." I said rolling my eyes.

Kaya laughed as she went back to playing with her phone, while Ashley continued messing with my Mac book. I slid back on my bed and laid on my back. I picked up my phone and decided to take a picture. I smiled at the end result and decided to put it on Instagram.

 I smiled at the end result and decided to put it on Instagram