SAY WHAAAAT

So I am here to announce that I will be take a break from wattpad for a little. NOT A LONG TIME! Just until June 10th and then I'll be back with a new story I promise!

So listen up bitches! (Jk ily don't hate me) while I'm on break, comment THE HELL outta which of these you'd like to see next!!!

Description:
Stiles was no knight in shining armor. Hell he wasn't even a castle guard. Instead this boy of nineteen was a florist. Yes you heard right, a middle class peasant florist. He dreamed of the princess often, hell didn't everyone? So I guess you could say he was just as normal as anyone else. Until he made his daily venture through the woods and stumbled upon a girl no older than him. Well, she stumbled upon him.

"Why are you in a tree?" The girl laughs, causing him to smile.
"My best friend told me to climb up here and stay put." He shrugs.
"And you listened?" She laughs again. He couldn't exactly tell her he had no choice but to do what his friend had told him. It was his curse.
••••••••
Loosely based off of Ella Enchanted (very very loosely)

••••••••Loosely based off of Ella Enchanted (very very loosely)

Description:
"Game plan. Throw a kick ass party and have Lydia Martin fall in love with you."
"I'm pretty sure that's not how it works..."
"And I'm pretty sure that's exactly how it works."

Stiles wasn't even remotely close to popular and having a crush on the most popular girl at Beacon Hills didn't exactly help. But apparently (according to his best friends) throwing a kick ass party would help get him a little bit of radar.

"You're the kid that threw that party right?"

Lydia then makes it her full fledged job to un-nerd him. She calls it her best idea yet: project Stilinski.

Description:Lydia is the head of what some may call a mafia

Description:
Lydia is the head of what some may call a mafia. A crime ring if you will. The catch? No one, except her head crew, actually knows her true identity, ruling under the codename Parks leaving everyone to believe she is actually a man. Anyone who finds out Lydia's true identity is immediately executed. When Allison recruits a new employee, who idiotically gets caught, he'll be the first to live after a visit to the bosses office.

Head crew:
•The back bone•
Allison Argent- in charge of getting new employees, analyzing their every moves.
Scott McCall- head of robbery department, in charge of basically creating ninjas to stealthily pick pocket.
Derek Hale- head of the the brute force, in charge of training the "warriors" or the fighters. Professional killer is his main deal.

Employees:
•The undercover network•
Isaac Lahey- the sweet and gentle killer
Kira Yukimora and Malia Hale- double duo ninjas, always together (may or may not be lesbian)
Stiles Stilinski- newest recruit, training in the robbery department
Liam Dunbar- clean up crew, not a single fingerprint nor drop of blood is left behind. He basically is the reason none of these idiots get caught.
Everyone else is barely mentioned though equally as important.