Chapter 4

After school - the next day - I met, Clary, Isabelle, Cecily and all of them at the mall. Isabelle brought her twin brother, Alec, and her cousin Gabriel. They were both very good looking, and both smiled at me when Isabelle introduced us. Cecily lit up at the sight of Gabriel, and took his hand. Currently, all of us were walking around, aimlessly.

"Where should we go?" Clary asked.

"Nike." Will and Jace said at the same time.

We all chuckled, and all walked into Nike. Will and Jace ran over to the sports jackets, and started trying all of them on. While the boys did that, us girls went into "Victoria's Secret". I browsed through the bras, and grabbed a few. I had tons of bras and panties, but hey, you could never have enough. I must have been looking for about fifteen minutes, when I heard someone behind me.

"Having fun, there?" An arrogant voice said from behind me.

I whirled around, to see Will leaning against a pillar behind me. He was smirking at me, looking like some sort of model

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I asked.

He shrugged casually. "I'm bored."

"So you've decided to watch me pick out bras?" I raised my eyebrows.

Will grinned. "Yeah."

I only shook my head and turned back around, but I suddenly was feeling very strange inside. My palms were sweaty, and my hands were a bit shaky. I turned around, to find myself centimetres away from Will. I gasped slightly, and he looked amused.

"Wha -- what are you doing?" I stuttered. What the hell was wrong with me?

"Do I make you nervous?" Will smirked.

We were so close that I could smell his minty breath.

"What? No." I asked, surprised.

"Hmm, are you sure?" He smirked, leaning even closer to me.

"Very." I retorted, narrowing my eyes at him.

Will chuckled, and moved away from me. "You're cute."

I blushed slightly, and rolled my eyes. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

His blue eyes twinkled with amusement. "Now, why would you think that?"

"Look at you." I said simply. "I know what people like you are like."

"How?" He asked, amused.

A smile played at my lips. "I know a lot of boys."

"Do you now?" Will smiled, walking closer to me again.

"Yup." I replied casually.

He looked doubtful. Hmm, how can I convince him? I spotted a boy walking by us, and quickly muttered a spell. He stopped, turned back around, and walked up to me.

"You're hot." The boy grinned. "Here's my number."

He put something in my hand, and then walked away. I looked back up at Will, who was wearing a sour expression. I smirked, I loved being a witch.

"Told you." I smirked.

Will's expression disappeared, and he started to grin at me. "Well, I don't blame him. You are hot."

I chuckled, and rolled my eyes. "Are you always flirting with girls, like this?"

"Only a special few." He winked.

I laughed and shook my head. I ended buying the bras, and we all left "Victoria's Secret". We then went into "Forever 21", and I chuckled silently at the name of the store. It's my name was literally my life. The four of us girls looked around, while the boys complained. After that, we all went to the food court and split two pizza's. We all ate silently, and I did something I usually didn't ever do. I read everyone's thought.

I wasn't supposed to do, because I was invading people's privacy, but I was bored. I started with Isabelle. She was daydreaming about Simon, her boyfriend. I saw a picture of him with his guitar, playing it for her. Cecily was next, and she was thinking about all the homework she still had to do. I saw a picture of her math textbook. Clary was thinking of new things to paint, and everything she thought of had Jace in it. Alec was thinking about Jace, surprisingly, though I wasn't sure why.

Gabriel was thinking of Cecily and how pretty she was. I smiled to myself, cute.
Jace was thinking about how many pieces of pizza he could fit in his mouth at once. Go figure. Finally, I got to Will, and concentrated. I then felt shock run through my body. He was thinking about me. A picture of myself laughing at "Victoria's Secret" ran through my mind, and then another one of me at lunch today. Why was Will thinking of me?

"I'm so tired." Cecily said, snapping my thought reading away.

"Me too." Clary sighed. "Let's leave after this."

After about fifteen minutes more, we all left. I ended up having to give Will a ride home, since everyone else's cars were full. It actually didn't make much sense, because how did he get here? But Will insisted. He got into the passenger seat of my car, and I started to drive.

"Are you going to call that guy?" Will asked me suddenly, looking amused.

"No. Why?" I questioned.

He shrugged and looked away from me. "Thought you'd want to."

"Why all the questions?" I asked. "Do I have a boyfriend? Do I want to call that guy? Why?"

Will smirked. "Well, when I fuck you, I want to make sure you're single, now don't I?"

I suddenly slammed the brakes, thankful that no one was behind me. I turned to look at him.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"You heard me." Will smirked dangerously.

I scoffed. "There's no way in hell I'm going to sleep with you.

"You'll see." He replied casually, now facing forward.

I stared at him for a moment, shook my head, and started to drive again. I could not believe he had just said that! Did he not have a filter or something? I was absolutely sure I wouldn't sleep with him. I mean, I had managed for three hundred years, I was sure I could last till I returned back to the magic world.