Chapter 31

I woke to sunlight streaming through Will's bedroom windows. My head was on his bare chest, and I knew immediately that I was naked. Remembering what we had just done, I blushed. I looked up at Will, to see that he wasn't awake yet. His eyes were gently closed, his mouth set.

I admired him for a moment. He was so beautiful, even when he was sleeping. Will was easily the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my life. He was beautiful inside and out, and it was rare to meet people like that.

"You should take a picture. It'll last longer." Will suddenly said, his eyes still closed.

I felt embarrassed. "Shut up."

He laughed and opened his eyes. I laid my head back down on his chest and we were both silent for a few minutes.

"I can't believe we almost fucked in my car." He sounded amused.

I blushed. "God, you're blunt."

Will chuckled. "What? I just saying."

I only sighed and rolled off of him, shaking my head. I checked my phone for the time. 1:35pm.

"We slept for a long time." I said.

"Hmm, I don't think it was the sleeping that took long." Will smirked.

I groaned. "Stop it."

He laughed and I shook my head again. Will then started to get out of bed, and I quickly looked away from him, blushing.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To shower. You can join me if you want." He grinned.

"What? No way." I replied.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Number one: that's just weird and awkward. Number two: we'd probably have sex again." I pointed out.

"I don't see how that's a bad thing." Will smirked.

I sighed tiredly. "Just go shower, William."

He only laughed and walked into his bathroom and shut the door. I got out of his bed and started to dress myself. About ten minutes later I finally heard the shower stop, and Will walked out with a towel around his waist. My eyes were glued to his chest, and I was speechless for a second.

He smirked at me. "Are you okay?"

I snapped my eyes away from him and cleared my throat. "Yeah."

"Sure you are." He grinned wildly, while getting clothes from his closet.

I only rolled my eyes and waited as he got changed. When I turned back around, Will was wearing tight black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a red flannel on top which was rolled up to his elbows. God, he was killing me. I quickly looked away from him, careful not to stare.

"So, what do you want to do?" Will asked casually.

I then got an idea and started to grin.

"I have an idea. Close your eyes." I instructed.

He obeyed, and I closed my own. I concentrated and did the spell, and opened my eyes. I smiled, it had worked.