Chapter 30

I walked into school Thursday, excited to see Will. I had gotten back from the magic world late last night, and I hadn't gotten to see him. My mother had been sad to leave aunt Harriet and had actually cried. It was kind of sad. I had been sad saying goodbye to Jem but he promised to visit soon so it wasn't too bad.

I walked up to my locker, and was immediately embraced by Isabelle, Cecily, and Clary. I smiled and hugged them back. They had easily become my best friends, alongside Jem. I felt as if I could tell them anything, though I couldn't tell anyone else about what I really was. After a few seconds, we all pulled away.

"We missed you!" Isabelle exclaimed.

"Yeah, it felt as if you were gone for forever." Clary said.

I smiled. "I'm happy to be back."

"Have you seen Will yet?" Cecily smirked.

I blushed slightly. "Nope."

"Last night he wouldn't shut up about how you were coming back tomorrow. It was actually kind of concerning." Cecily chuckled.

I smiled and butterflies went through me at the thought of finally seeing him. The three of us spoke for a few minutes, until I heard a voice from behind me.

"Damn baby, you look hot." The voice was slow and arrogant.

A smile was instantly planted on my face and I whirled around. Will was leaning against the locker behind me. He looked beautiful. He was wearing tight khaki jeans and a maroon hoodie which was rolled up to his elbows. He was grinning at me, amusement dancing in his blue eyes.

Without thinking, I launched myself into his arms, wrapping my own around his neck. My face was buried into his shoulder, and I inhaled his cologne. Will hugged me tightly, chuckling. Touching him again felt heavenly.

"I missed you." I heard him say.

"I missed you, too." I sighed.

We pulled away after a few more seconds, and Will kissed me. I kissed him back and then we pulled away. Everyone was watching us, looking amused. I didn't pay attention to them; I was too busy looking at Will. I felt as if he was going to disappear any second for some reason, and that I wasn't going to see him again for awhile.

"He's been miserable without you." Jace smirked. "He looked so lost, you should have seen him."

I grinned at Will, who was shooting daggers at Jace.

"I was lost without you, too." I whispered to him, smiling.

Will only smiled at me, happiness bright in his eyes. The bell rang a few minutes later and Will and I walked hand in hand to English. We both took our seats and he turned to me.

"So, how was it?" Will asked curiously.

"Good, my aunt and the baby are doing fine. I saw Jem, too." I replied casually.

"That's good." He said.

I sighed. "I was dying without you. I missed you so much."

"I missed you, too. God, probably too much." Will said, slightly amused.

"We can't even be separated for two days without going insane." I mumbled. "What are we--"

"Don't say it." He cut me off. "Let's not think about that."

"Okay." I sighed. "Okay."

Class started a few seconds later, and our teacher began to give a lecture. Halfway through class, Will leaned over to me.

"Do you want to leave?" He whispered.

I sighed and bit my lip. "Will, we shouldn't."

"Please, Tess." He pouted.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. I'll cast a spell so that people won't notice that we left."

Will grinned victoriously, and I closed my eyes and quickly said the spell. I then opened them and motioned for Will to go. I followed him out into the hallway and he smirked at me.

"I didn't think you would do it." He admitted.

I shook my head. "You underestimate me too much."

We both dropped our books off in our lockers, and then we walked out to Will's car. We both got in, and we sat there for a second. I looked over at Will, to see that he was already staring at me. Then -- I wasn't quite sure how it happened -- I was on Will's lap, straddling him, and we were kissing. My hands were around his neck, and his were gripping my waist tightly.

Will kissed me hard, and I moaned. My fingers tangled in his hair, and his hands found their way underneath my shirt, and to my lower back. He bit my lip, and I made another sound. I reached down and my fingers played with the hem of his hoodie. Will pulled it off, and then his white t-shirt was somehow off, too. I ran my fingertips over his chest and he shivered and moaned into my mouth.

Will trailed his lips down to my jawline and then to my neck, where he started to kiss and suck. I moaned loudly as he gave me a hickey right on my spot. He trailed his lips back up to mine and I kissed him fiercely. I knew that we should stop, but I couldn't. I wanted to be touching him, wanting him to be touching me. I felt a million things and at the same time nothing at all. All I felt was Will. That was it.

His hands pulled on my shirt, and I quickly took it off. Will ran his hands up and down my back and I moaned. I wanted him so bad.

"Tessa." Will panted, still kissing me. "We can't -- not here."

"Drive to my house. Or yours. I don't care." I whispered, him pressing his lips against mine again.

"Can't you just zap us there or some shit?" Will breathed.

"Smart." I said, and pulled away from him panting.

I quickly said a spell, and we were now sitting on Will's bed, me still in his lap. I pushed him down onto his bed, kissing him fiercely. After a few seconds Will switched us so he was on top. We kissed for a few more minutes, passionately.

"Tess." He whispered against my lips. "Are you sure you want to--"

"Yes." I panted. "I know we shouldn't, but I don't care. I want you, Will."

"I love you." Will looked down at me. "And I will until I die."

My eyes welled with tears at his words. "I love you, too."

He then moved to cover my body with his own.