Chapter 11: New Feelings

Times had grown peaceful once again. Despite dark events which had recently passed as well. Yumi had been mentally destroyed by Zack's act of cruelty but Tema's words reached through. Not only was Yumi fully restored but now bonded to Tema as his second sentinel.

Tema overjoyed at Yumi's restoration declared he would like Aurora and Yumi to live with him as his sisters from now on. Tema worried about their answers found them more than willing to say yes. As Tema felt overwhelmed with happiness Aurora was now healed of more of her bio-regression. Aurora now looked and sounded like a normal nineteen year old girl.

Happy with both Yumi's and Aurora's healed bio-regression and his new friend in Viola, Tema enjoys his meal with his friends...oblivious to the destruction that laid only a few metres away.

Tema was enjoying his meal, steak pie, with Yumi and Aurora. Jo and Blaze were also at the table eating their meals, tomato soup. Tema finished a mouthful "I will say this...their food is really good"

"A cook told me all their food is locally resourced" said Jo taking a mouthful of soup "so no wonder it's good"

"So Yumi how are you feeling?" asked Blaze to which Yumi smiled

"I feel great. My body is back to how it's supposed to be" Yumi was stretching causing her chest to bounce

"You've definitely...grown alright" said Blaze almost shyly

"So Yumi...is it true you come from Nova Aerris?" asked Jo.

Yumi crossed her arms and thought...and thought "you know it's strange...I don't know. It feels like I haven't forgotten anything though"

"oh...that's a shame" said Jo disappointed "I kinda wanted to know more about Nova Aerris"

"oh well" said Blaze "we'll see for ourselves once we get there"

"yeah that's right" said Aurora "we only have Solemn town left to go. Once we make it through there...we'll arrive at Nova Aerris"

"Speaking of Solemn town" said Tema "I wonder what that town is like. That has a level of curiosity to it. I heard it resembles scenes from the past of Earth's history"

"that'll be worth a look" said Yumi excitedly "I don't really know anything about earth's history so I'm eager to learn some of it" Blaze looked at Yumi as she spoke

"amazing for damage of such extent to be healed. Tema has certainly outdone himself...but why is it I keep sensing a power from him? Hmm...food for thought"

As they finished their meals Jo asked a question "so...what are you three going to do?"

"Well.." said Tema "I...don't know. I'm not staying here at Terra that's for sure" Jo chuckled

"I don't blame you" said Blaze smirking "well me and Jo were  thinking of going ahead to Solemn town. Do you want to come with us?"

"well...hmm" Yumi then looked shy which Tema noticed

"what is it Yumi?"

"Master...I mean Tema. Could we go back to Aqua city?"

Tema turned to her "you wanna go to Aqua city?"

"it's just...well" Yumi looked hesitant "I want to thank Mistress Alana for looking after me. That's all" Tema smiled

"Of course we can go" said Tema happily "it's okay Yuki. You are allowed to speak your mind" Tema reached up and rubbed Yumi's head  "have a bit more confidence in yourself okay" Yumi nodded and smiled

Beyond The Soul: Kaiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें