Final Chapter: The Power of Unity

Tema now stands...at the verge of what will be the final battle. Tema the child of Zephina has inherited her power, which courses through his veins. Damos, a failed divine sentinel has forcibly stolen the power of the demonic sentinel, he calls Kaos. This power seems to have given Damos invulnerability to all damage...but this might change as Tema also has the demon's strength.

Tema now has the power of Zodiark, renamed from Kaos, running through his body. With his new power he has easily destroyed the astral pillar and now the souls of many humans, and the cores of all sentinels flow back to their owners. Damos looked infuriated by this event...while Tema simply tells him "today...you stop here"

Damos clenched his hands in anger while the air around him was filled with the white murky souls of humans, and the coloured lights of sentinels "do you...have any idea of what you've done!?" Tema opened his different coloured eyes

"yeah...I set them free" said Tema "speaking of setting free" Tema put his hand on his chest, and as he took his hand away a white came out of his chest "thanks for being there Atlas. Tell the others I'll be back soon" Tema threw it upwards to which it followed the paths of the others which either went down upon the city, or away from Nova Aerris.

Tema then turned back down to Damos "Damos, I've tried my best. I really have. I beat you to a pulp, that didn't work. I offered you my hand...but that didn't wor either! So...that leaves one thing, your life as a sentinel stops here"

"I. Am. Not. A SENTINEL" shouted Damos who began sprinting forward and then with call of anger punched forward at Tema's face. Damos landed a direct hit " there...you see!? I am the supreme one!" but then to his shock...Tema grabbed his hand and pulled it away "what?" Tema looked at Damos with a split lip

"You are a sentinel" Tema wiped his lip "I know...and you know it. You just can't accept it" Damos clenched his other hand

"Shut up!" before Damos could even punch, Tema struck a blow to his stomach.

Damos stood still but then gagged and coughed. Tema then extracted his fist and gave Damos a strong right hook to his face sending him through the ground. Damos was getting up, but unlike before, was in pain. Damos, with a split lip, was clutching his stomach and coughed up a small volume of blood. Aurora looked at Damos "Tema...actually hurt him"

"yeah..." said Eve "Damos is clearly in pain"

"Maybe the power of Zodiark...cancels out his own power" suggested Kairi.

Damos seemed the most surprised by this "blood...you made me actually bleed? But how...I am the supreme being!"

"just because you gained some power" said Tema "doesn't make you supreme. You're just a sad man, who moans when he doesn't get his way"

"You little!" Damos forged an axe "I'll shut you up!" Damos sliced down his axe while Tema simply forged his long sword and blocked his axe

"On, on...you're starting to give me a headache" Tema pushed Damos back and with a diagonal slice of his sword, cut downwards along Damos' torso.

Damos felt his cut, which oozed blood on the floor "this...this cannot be. I am supposed to be invincible"

"no...you're not" said Tema "you're just a sad man, who we can only pity. You had all, friends, allies even a strong drive. And you just threw it all away"

"You...have no idea!"

"Let me ask you this. Say this plan of yours goes forward...how would you cope if the world dies...because of you?"