Chapter 31: True Feelings

A lone luxury craft was flying through the night, on board were five passengers...two with much awkwardness. Tema and Eve were on the craft both with slightly red faces and nervous expression. Eve had used her one favour over Tema...a date in Solemn Town. Tema was very nervous, as was Eve for the trip back hadn't really spoken to each other.

Kairi with Eve and Aurora, were going to make sure things would go smoothly for the two as it sailed through the night. Tema and Eve were on opposite sides of the craft while Kairi spoke to Aurora and Yumi in the middle "todays mission is to get those two all close and comfortable"

"they nearly did it, last time in solemn town" said Yumi

"well today, or tomorrow, we make sure they have their romantic moment. They been skirting round each other all throughout the journey, and this time they are confessing"

"why do you sound more enthusiastic then they do?" said Aurora "I mean, isn't it important that they have fun"

"Well...yes I suppose" said Yumi "but we want to see those two admit their feelings for each other. You know confess"

Aurora thought for a moment "Soooo...you're expecting them to kiss?" they both frantically shushed her

"not so loud Aurora" said Kairi "look those two are as close as you can get. However with everything that has gone off, they haven't had the chance to really just spend time with one another"

"So we're using this favour to really push them close together" said Yumi "So the plan is this, we'll be creating as many opportunities' as possible for those two to get closer"

"wouldn't it be better if they did that themselves?" said Aurora

"No...they both a bit useless at this Aurora" said Kairi "I mean Tema is as nervous as a mouse going into a shelter for cats. And Eve...doesn't really know how to respond"

"I still think they can do it themselves" Aurora then turned to Tema "I'm going to go talk to him. It might ease his nervousness a bit"

"don't say anything Aurora" said Yumi

when Aurora stepped up to him "hey Tema, how are you feeling?"

"hmm...nervous" said Tema admittedly "I've never gone out with a girl in my life. I mean..."

"well you've travelled around with her before. And you won't nervous back then"

"that was went we were just travelling as friends, for some reason...this feels much different"

"then why not just pretend it's a friendly outing"

Tema turned to her "I mean...that way you get to enjoy just a good time with her. And not have to worry about anything else" Tema thought about this

"Well...yeah" said Tema "I guess we could do that. I mean it'll mean we can actually look at each other. But what about those two?" he gestured to Yumi and Kairi who were whispering to each other "I've got the feeling they aren't going to let it go as smooth as I think"

"Yes...they are pretty conniving" said Aurora "which is why...I've got a simple plan of my own"

"You...you do?"

"I just want you two to have a good time, without having anything to worry about. Most of all two girls trying to spice things up. You leave things to me" Aurora winked at Tema to which he felt his nervousness leave him

"Okay...thank you"

Tema then looked out "You know Aurora...despite everything that happened...two things are on my mind"