Chapter 30: A Story and a Last Request

What words could truly describe what had transcended upon the battlefield around them. Tema stands a senti-human born of a human Father and Sentinel Mother. Aurora whose life was taken away...somehow stands before Tema looking alive and well.

Tema slowly stood up, his body drenched, his long purple hair still dripping water and his eyes mildly burning from the tears which he had wept from despair. Tema looked up to Aurora, her hair now much like his own, unsure of how to react.

Then a smile appeared and her lips moved...but her voice was of someone else "the final limiter has been removed. I knew it would one day be unsealed..." Tema instantly recognised this voice

"Mot...Mother? Is...That you?" Tema then just felt a caressing hand on his hand

"It's good to see you again...my son"

Viola looked at her "this is...this is Zephina" she was unable to comprehend the full scope "while Aurora in person...the spirit...belongs to Zephina"

"Zephina..." said Eve looking uo  "she really did look a lot like Aurora"

"Tema..." said Rafiel "that is indeed Zephina. The person you call Mother...is now stood before you"

Tema looked up in pure disbelief at the person before him. Someone...that he'd never thought he'd never see again "Mother...but...but how?" said Tema just confused "but...how can...you be?"

"I am here...because of you..." said Zephina gently "I've been waiting...waiting for the chance that I would one day meet you again" Zephina pressed a hand over Aurora's chest "I placed a portion of my own essence within Aurora, and sealed it away with the last limiter. And Now...I get to meet you ag-" Tema then just vaulted into her. Tema put his arms around her, shaking...but tightly

"I...I missed you...you know?" said Tema happily...yet shakily joyfully crying"I...missed you!" Zephina just smiled and put her arms around him.

The feeling in the air...that had once been heavy and thick with despair like a deep thick fog...was now just lifting away. It was as if Zephina very presence, just her gentle smile...just lifted the fog away from everyone's hearts. As was as if a warm breeze now blew, gently filling the air with a kind of warmness. A kind of warmness like the feeling of a parents hug, on a cold winter night.

Zephina then pushed Tema back who was wiping his eyes "hello again...Tema. You've certainly grown to be such a handsome man" Tema just laughed embarrassed "and your hair..." Zephina felt through his long purple hair "it's so beautiful. I never thought you'd get my hair style"

"it was...plain and dark a while ago" said Tema smiling "hang on...let me just" Tema breathed out relaxing himself, to which after a momentary glow he returned to his normal appearance.

Tema's hair was now short, dark and messy and he wore his dark jumper and blue pants "there we go...see?" Zephina sweetly smiled

"I'm glad you still resemble your Father. It looks a bit strange you having my hair"

"I thought your hair rather suited me actually" Zephina rubbed his head a little hard

"it does, does it? Tema...from now on, the power that I have bestowed to you is now fully under your grasp. Should you ever need my power, simply call out to it...and it'll appear" Tema then looked a bit sad

"Mother...about Aurora. Is...she?" Zephina just retained her good smile

"For now she's merely sleeping. So don't worry...okay?"