Chapter 27: Tears of a Loved One

Viola, Aurora and Yumi stood ready, and furious, against the blonde man and his subordinates. The blonde man looked at all three with much curiosity "their powers...are growing and continuing to accelerate at every moment" the blonde man turned to Yumi "but she was a divine sentinel. So why couldn't I pick up on her signal?"

"No way. Yumi's a divine sentinel" said Z unconvinced "no more sentinels were made after us. Drake deal with this...wanna be"

"my pleasure" said Drake running forward.

Drake pointed out his finger and sent blades of wind at Yumi. Yumi simply sliced through the wind arcs with her scythe but Drake tried to surprise her "You're mine" Drake thrust a punch but Yumi simply kneed Drake in the gut. Yumi then spun around him, and then kicked him flying. Yumi then sliced through the air with her scythe which produced two flaming crescents.

Drake used his hands to springboard of the floor going over the fire waves. Yumi then flexed out her hands producing a current of water. Guiding the water she aimed at Drake, catching him in the torrent. Then with a flick of her wrist, the water carrying Drake was slammed into the ground with him in it. Drake was winded from the heavy slam and got up looking shaky and unsteady.

Everyone was quite surprised by Yumi's new power especially Z who was just dumbstruck "that's...impossible. No...way she's a divine sentinel"

"Well believe what you want..." said the blonde man reluctantly "she is a divine sentinel, but I'd like to know how?"

"What would be due to the so-called brat you killed without mercy!" said Viola "now prepare yourself!" Viola jumped forward slicing at the blonde man.

The blonde man jumped back with Viola chasing after him. Viola than caught up and sliced at the blonde man who blocked the blade with the top of his hand "uhhh...uhhh" his legs were buckling and a light trickle of blood went down his hand "wha...blood?"

"you make it sound like it's first time..." said Viola shrugging him off "you've ever drawn blood!" she then thrust her palm blasting him back with a hurricane of wind.

The blonde man managed to stop himself by scraping his feet along the floor. With an angry grin "just...what the heck is happening?"

"Stop mumbling" said Viola who's body flowed with electricity "and fight!" she then shot a fierce bolt of lightning at the blonde man. The blonde than crossed his arms, somehow, blocking the lightning bolt. 

"this...is...nothing!" but to his surprise his feet scraped backwards "what..." he was really struggling slowly being pushed backwards "uhh...uhhh" then with a strong effort "aaaahhhh!" he uncrossed his arms deflecting the lightning "what the heck's going?" suddenly Viola appeared before him.

The blonde man saw her slice her sword at him in a vertical motion "oh no you don't!" he tried to jump, sideways, out of the way, looking at first avoiding the blade

"I'm not as weak as you think!" Viola changing her slice to a thrust which actually managed to clip the blonde man along his arm

"ahhh..." he reacted to the blow giving Viola a small opportunity. Viola, taking it, struck the blonde man hard with a powerful roundhouse kick.

The blonde man, was sent skidding along the floor, scraping his higher back. He then reacted and rolled backwards stopping himself "this is starting to get ridiculous" Viola was already thrusting forward with her sword "that's it...I'd had it!" the blonde than twirled around dodging the sword, turning his back to her. He then sharply elbowed Viola in her stomach, followed by him turning back around hitting Viola's chest with his palm.