Chapter 29: Divine Fury

Throughout history only eight divine sentinels were ever made. Seven during the time of the human exodus from mother earth, and the eighth only fourteen years ago. Of the eight sentinels...Zephina, Kaos and the eighth stood out. The destiny of these three sentinels has been shrouded in fog, just noticeable but beyond reach.

Kaos, the demon sentinel, and Zephina the goddess sentinel are divine sentinels of almost unparalleled strength. Both of these sentinels had amazing power...but while Zephina was pure of heart, Kaos was pure evil. For one man...Damos, the blonde man, he sought after both of their power.

 Damos has already taken the demon's power into his own body. Giving him the power of a sentinel, in a human body. He called himself a hybrid being known as a Sentihuman. Damos has also sought after Zephina's essence which she herself gave to one other.

Convinced it was within Aurora, time and time again he sought after her power. All of his plans disrupted, one way of another, by Tema. How little did he know however, as he took Aurora's life...that she never had Zephina's power. Instead Aurora would be the trigger that would awaken the final sentinel. Tema...Zephina's son.

Tema was the child of a sentinel Mother and human Father. He was the one who inherited her power. For him...Aurora was the reason he was freed from his darkness...his one vital light in the dark. But now...as she laid still her life robbed from her...Tema has awakened the power...buried inside.

Tema now stands, in the battering rain, in white clothes with red eyes..but his striking feature is his hair which goes down to his waist. His hair is now a dark purple with two light blue streaks down either side of it. Tema now stands, changed and transformed. The rain batters down, thunder rumbles and lightning strikes in many places. Tema looks at Damos and says "this will go on no more...Damos PREPARE YOURSELF!" Tema then charged at the dazed Damos.

Damos stood dazed from Tema's transformation and didn't move from his spot as Tema charged at him. Tema then arrived and delivered a strong right hook to Damos' face, almost getting knocked off his feet. Tema then hit him several more times, jumping and kicking Damos sending him flying along the ground.

Tema then sprinted past the flying Damos stopping in his flight path. Just as Damos was about to collide, Tema went to his shoulders and double-kicked Damos through the air. Tema then jumped over him, locked his hands together and smashed Damos to the ground. Damos just managed to stop, landing on his hands and feet.

Damos shook his head trying to shake off the strong attacks "What's...what the heck's happening?" before he could think any more he then reacted and jumped out of the way as Tema smashed down where he was. Damos stopped and looked to Tema who stood straight up "no...no this can't be real"

Tema's friends were just in pure disbelief "just...what happened?" said Kairi looking him "he's all...different..."

"His hair is all...long and wavy" said Noa looking at Tema's purple hair

"This is it..." said Seje looking at Tema "this is the power...that I felt at numerous times on this journey. Every time Tema got angry, I could feel it"

"But...I wouldn't imagine...he is a divine sentinel too" said Jo "I mean...look at him. I can almost feel his power from here"

"right now...I can only feel pity for Damos" said Blaze "he was the one who unleashed this power...and he's going to pay for it"