Hank Mccoy (he saves your life)

There was a simple word to describe you. Mutant. You found out you mutation when you were six and ever since then your mother tried to hide you, your mom homeschooled you and helped you keep your mutation under control but one day it got to much. You were already having a bad day with your brother calling you a freak and telling you to die, you just lost control vines started growing on the walls and made there way to your brothers neck then you dad ran in and begged you to stop but when you didn't he shoved you to the wall and the vines disappeared, you took one look at your brother and your dad and ran out the door crying, you ran into the park and sat on a bench and started crying even more, you was 17 and you still couldn't control your powers, you felt useless, as you were thinking you heard some one shout "Y/N I thought I told you never to come back here" you knew who it was. Kelly. She was the most popular girl in your town, she was also a mutant who could creat fire in her hands, you stood up and you ran with her and her gang close behind, you raced home and slammed the door shut and locked it. Your mom was in the kitchen making dinner and your brother and dad at the table, I said to Luke (my brother) "your bitch that you call a girlfriend is trying to kill me again" he just looked at you and said "I couldn't give to shits about her she's a freak like you" you clenched your jaw and kept quiet. Not a minute or two later you smelt burning, you stood up and went into the living room to see everything burning, oh shit, you ran into the kitchen and shouted "mom, dad run the house is on fire!" They run out the back door and thought, oh shit Luke is upstairs you run up to his room and start banging on the door he opens up and he gives one sniff looks and me wide eyed and said "the house is on fire we need to get out" we both run downstairs but as he gets to the last step fire comes between us "go I'll find another way" he nodded and ran off I ran back upstairs and see all the windows are locked, I start beating on the window, I start coughing on the smoke, when I have given up all hope I hear banging on the window I look up to see a guy with blue fur all over him, he keeps on beating at the Windows until they smash, "come on I'll get you out of here" he holds out his hand and you took it, he jumped down from the building before it exploded, i looked at the firery mess which is my house, I turn back around to see not the blue furred guy but a normal looking guy with glasses and a cute smile "thanks for saving me back there" he looked at you confused and said "how did you know that was me" I smile and say back " because you have the same eyes. I'm Y/N L/N by the way" you held out your hand he shook it and said "Hank Mccoy and how about I take you to some where you can control your powers" I smiled and said "I would like that very much" he held out his hand and you took it. This was going to be the start of a good friendship.