Scott summers (your ex comes back)

Kasey's P.O.V
Me and Scott were training when I heard the professor say through the speakers "can Kasey come to my office please" I sighed and walked up to Scott and said "I'll see you at lunch" I went to go walk off but then I was roped back in and Scott kissed me and said "see you later babe" I smiled and walked to the professors office. When I got there I knocked and then I heard the professor say "come in" I walk into his office and freeze Harvey was in the same room as me. MY EX IS IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME. Oh hell no I was about to walk back out and I heard the professor say "ah Kasey this is Harvey Russell and he is the new x men team member" wait WHAT. No. Please no. This can't be happening. I looked at both of them before running out the door straight to Scott's room and opened and slammed the door shut. "SCOTT!" I screamed for my boyfriend, then I saw the bathroom door open with a very worried looking Scott looking at me. I burst into tears and held onto my knees. "shush baby what's happened?" Scott asked worried "my ex has.. come back" I managed to get out. Scott's face turned from worry to upset to angry and stayed angry "how long for?" He asked "he's now part of the team" Scott's face darkened and said "I'll look after you, I promise" he promised when Scott made a promise he always kept it. There was a knock on the door and then we heard "hello is Scott summers in this room?, I'm Harvey Russell the new x men team member and I would like to talk to you" I jumped and hid in his bathroom.

Scott's P.O.V
I walked over to my door with my fists balled up. I hated what he had done to Kasey and I wanted to make him pay but I'm gonna keep my cool for her. I opened the door and let him in and he say down on my bed "well I've met one person of the team except from you" I looked at him nicely and asked "oh who?" He looked at me before saying "the girl I still love and I should of never beaten her and cheated on her" fake tears rolled down his face and I said "oh Kasey, yes she is a very lovely girl, I should know because I'm her new boyfriend" he looked at me and paled. I grabbed him and chucked him against the wall "if you ever try to hurt her again, I will kill you" he looked at me then nodded and ran out my room. I walked into the bathroom to see the bath still full of water that I was supposed to go in before Kasey came running in. The bubbles rose and Kasey came out and breathed quickly "where is he?" She asked "I might of pushed him up against the wall and threatened him that if he ever hurt you again I would kill him, no biggie" I stood there with a inoccent smile and she climes out the bath and walks over to me and says "thank you, my hero" I smile as I pull her in for a kiss, we parted and she got changed in some joggers and my hoodie. We walk down the hall together, hand in hand to the dining room to find Jean and storm. We walked in and saw that bastard called Harvey making his way towards us and said "Scott the professor wants to see you" I glared at him "I ain't going anywhere before I find Jean and storm" I snapped and took Kasey to storm that I saw in the corner and then turned to Kasey and said "I'll see you in a bit babe" she nodded and I kissed her for head and jogged to the professors office and knocked. I heard him say "come in" I walk in and he gives me a look of your in big trouble "before you say anything and rip off my head, if it is about that dickhead he had it coming because he used to beat and cheat on Kasey and now he say that he still loves her and want her back but I'm sorry he isn't taking her away from me because she is my world and it will break me if I lose her" the professor looked at me before saying "he said that you had been beating him up for loving her but he left out the beating and cheating part and I know you wouldn't lie about her sc...." the professor stopped and looked at the floor then snapped his head back up and said "get to the training room now he's but the hardest simulation on her and she knows she can't do it" I sprinted out the room to the danger room and opened the doors to see Kasey on the floor and a robot is about to crush her. I look to the control room to see that dickhead laughing. I ran towards Kasey and shot my beams at the robot and picked Kasey up and taking her out the danger room and into Jeans lab and said "fix her now" she nodded and I put Kasey on the bed. Jean tried everything but she wasn't waking up. I started to cry in my hands thinking I've actually lost her this time then she started coughing and her eyes peeped open. I stood up and fast walked over to her and said "how you feeling babe" "better nkw that I'm with you" she whispered. I smiled and ran to the professors office and he held up his hand and then said "before you say anything I've got rid of him" I sighed in relief and ran back to the love of my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
That was another requested one from TBNE4life I really hoped you liked it.