hank Mccoy and Alex Summers imagine

A/N this is for marveltwd19
-------------------------------------------------------------
Morgan's P.O.V
"No she likes me more, she doesn't like geeky guys" Oh god there at it again. Oh I haven't introduced myself have I, my name is Morgan and I can control all four elements and can turn into a Leppard. I have brown hair with red steaks and hazel eyes. OK now time for a back story, ever since I have been recruited me Alex and Hank have been fighting over me and it is getting on my nerves and I think it is getting on cahrles' nerves aswell "they have been going on like that for an hour and it is giving me a mindgrain because of all there thoughts, can you please do something about it" I nodded before walking in and it caused both the boys to look at me "hey Morgan" they both said. I put my hands on my hips and gave them both a look. Hank looked down and Alex looked around the room "I know what you two are fighting about so I am here to sort it out, both of you give your speech of how you would look after me and care for me and no lying because I will check with Charles" they both gave there speeches. Alex's speech was cute and funny but Hanks was full of lush and passion. I had made up my mind "well they were both cute but Hank yours was full of passion so I choose Hank but I still hope we can be friends Alex " Alex nodded and left the room, I turned to see Hank with a socked expression on his face "you chose me over one of the most popular person in the team?" He asked. I nodded. He walked over to me and snaked his arms around his waist. He saw the red flare in my hand while I closed the door with the wind. He smiled and pushed me against the wall "so do you want to know the end of my speech" I leaned in to his ear and said "I think you already know the answer, beast" he looked at me before he locked his lips with mine. The kiss was slow and sweet, when we eventually pulled away to catch our breath "Morgan, I'm glad your my girl and not Alex's" I laughed before hugging him. "Come on let's go and tell everyone the good news and put Charles' mind at rest" he grabbed my hand and tried to open the door "Morgan open the door" I giggled and he turned around and saw me with my hand in the air and my red flare rising out my hand. I closed my hand and the door opened straight away "ha ha ha very funny Morgan" he said with a smirk. We ran out the door to tell everyone.
-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N I really hope you like this marveltwd19
Peace out
Darcey