john allerdyce (your first kiss)

You woke up to screaming in the mansion and looked over to rogue who was also up and said "come on rouge" she nodded and we both ran out then rogue gasped and said "we need to find Bobby" "and john" I added. Ok backstory me and John/pyro go out and he is literally the sweetest boyfriend ever. Anyway me and rogue ran down the hall to see troops looking up and down the corridors, I pulled my jacket up to my hand and grabbed rogue and ran before the troops caught us, we kept on running until we turned a corner and I got whacked in the face with a gun I fell to the floor and rouge screamed. The soldier pulled me up and said "oh why isn't it young Y/N" he chuckled "Stryker" I growled "grab the other female" I looked over to rouge and mouthed run she shook her head and stayed where she was, the soldiers tried to grab her but her powers worked on them. Then rogue went to go and touch Stryker when he hit her with the gun and shot her leg "rogue" I called out. She lied on the floor clutching her leg. I looked at Stryker and head butted him and gave rogue my jacket (that was very long sleeved so it covered her hand) grabbed her and helped her across the corridor then we heard someone shout "ROUGE" I knew it was Bobby and then another voice shout "Y/N" awww john came for me I thought "Bobby" rouge called "John" I called out for John they turned the corner and saw us. Bobby looked at rogue's leg and said "what happened" I looked at Bobby sadly and said "we ran into an old enemy of mine he hit me with the gun hence the blood and the bruises on me and then he grabbed his gun and shot rogue in the leg while she tried to save me" Bobby put his arm around rogue to help her and we turned the corner and Stryker was coming down the corridor with a bloody nose ha I thought "LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME!" He shouted, John dragged me behind his back so Stryker couldn't touch me. "Oh you're going to pay for that Y/N" Stryker stepped forward then Logan jumped off the balcony and near us and said "your not going to touch any of them" Stryker smirked and said "fire" all the guns started to shoot and I put up a shield around everyone. Stryker looked at me and i gave him a deadly glare (if looks could kill he would be dead right now) and then Bobby made a thick ice wall so we could all get out through a secret tunnel inside. We were running, Logan and Bobby helping rogue and me and John running ahead. We got out through the garage and got rouge into the passenger seat. Before me and John got in the car he turned me round and whispered "are you ok?" I nodded but I knew I wasn't okay, I looked down at my hip and saw blood seeping through my shirt, I had been shot in the crossfire but I didn't want to tell John. I looked up at him and he leaned in and then so did I until Our lips connected together and moved in sink. The literally felt like heaven. We parted and John said "I love you" I smiled and said "I love you too" he grabbed my hips including my side that had been shot and looked at it and said "I thought you said you were fine" he got me into the car and said "we need to get 2 bullets out" everyone looked a him confused until he said "Y/N got shot in the side" everyone looked at me shocked and all I did was just was pull up my hood and look out the window. About a hour later we turned up at bobby's house and he got me and rogue straight to the bathroom. He took both the bullets out with tweezers and cleaned us up and wrapped it up in a bandage and gave us Spare clothes. Mine were shorts and a strap top that his cousin used as spare clothes when she came round I went downstairs and saw John looking at the family photos wishing he would have a family one day. I sneaked up behind him and hugged him from behind, the only words he said to me were "why didn't you tell me" "I don't know I just didn't want you to worry because you do enough of it already" he turned around and hugged me back "well it's my job as a boyfriend to worry about you" he said playfully, I giggled and leaned in to kiss him, he also leaned in and we shared another mind blowing kiss.