Bobby drake (you get hurt)

"Shit I'm dead, shit, shit" you say as you run down the halls, with Logan running behind you shouting "Y/N he isn't mad I promise." Ok back story. I like Bobby but I think he doesn't like me back, and while you were walking down the hall you got to stressed over him and accidentally vined Charles to the wall. You were so dead. You got to your room and slammed it shut and went into the bathroom. You washed you face and looked at the razor Y/N you promised to Bobby that you would never do that again my head told me, I nodded agreeing with my head and walked off back into my bedroom. When I walked back in pyro was on my bed (by the way pyro is my ex, he became my ex when he joined the brotherhood) "what the fuck do you think your doing in here" he looked up at me and said "Y/N you're coming with me to join the brotherhood whether you like it or not" he grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth, then I started to put my vines around his feet and I stepped out of his grasp "Y/N!" He shouted. I ran for it to Logan's bedroom, with Pyro close behind. I opened Logan's door and slammed it shut in pyro' face. Logan shot right up and said "what's going on?" "Pyro" he shots up and pulls you to another door and said "go out this door and run to bobby's or Rouge's room and tell them what has happened and stay in there for as long as possible" I nod and run out the door as fast as possible to Bobby's room. Y/N you need to tell him my head argued with me no I wont, I will tell him when the time is right I argue back. I reach bobby's room when someone grabs me from behind and whispers "gotcha" Pyro. He picks me up and I scream and kick and then someone hits me on the head and everything goes black.
Time skip to a week later
I've been here for a week and no one has come, they've asked me over and over to tell them secrets but I have been silent, they've beaten, cut and pretty much done everything to me. I've tried contacting Charles many times but nothing. Magneto walks into my cell and said "Y/N tell me the secrets and this could be all over and you could go back to the school" I look at him and spat near where he was standing and said "liar" he smirked and walked off, then in the corner of my mind I heard Y/N me and Bobby are coming to find you, we will be there in about a hour to 2 hours it was Charles saying it I smiled to myself then I heard a bang "what the fuck" I whispered, then Pyro came downstairs and said "Y/N, babe please I don't want you to be hurt anymore than you have, just tell us the secrets then we can be the happy couple we once was" "first of all, don't call me babe, second I'm not going to tell, even if I am an inch of death and three I never want us to be a happy couple ever again" I snapped at him. He looked hurt then hid it "fine then have it your way" he walked up to me and and gave me 5 cuts and 2 punches "GET AWAY FROM HER!" We heard someone shout, we looked around and saw Bobby looking annoyed as hell shit has officially hit the fan I thought "oh look who has turned up, little Bobby to save the day" pyro teased "stay away from him pyro, he has nothing to do with this" I say, he turns around and says "oh look Y/N standing up for Bobby, oh Bobby needs to tell you something Y/N so I'll say it for him" he smirked "don't you dare" Bobby warned. Bobby jumped for pyro and attacked him and tried knock him out "Bobby loves you Y/N" I looked at Bobby shocked and Bobby knocks him out. Bobby freed me and I tried to get up but I couldn't, I was in that much pain that u couldn't feel my legs. Bobby picked me up bridal style and said "Charles I've got here" Bobby saw mystique look like me and she said "Bobby that's mystique" Bobby looked at me then at her "tell me one thing that only me and Y/N know" she looked like she was thinking "ermmm" so I jumped at the chance and whispered "I was upset one day because I found out that pyro joined the brotherhood and you saw that I had roller skates in the middle of the room so you ran into your room and got your and took me roller skating, it was only me and you no one else" he smiled at me and chucked ice at mystique and froze her. He ran us back to the jet and put me on the couch. We were half way through the plane flight and I said "Bobby come here" he walked over and crouched in front of me and asked "yea?" "Was what Pyro said true?" I asked. He nodded and I smiled and said "I love you too" he looked up at me in shock and smiled widely. He leaned in and kissed me. It felt like heaven, yea that's right heaven. "Y/N M/N L/N will you be my girl" I nodded and he pulled me in for another kiss.
Time skip to a week later
Today I am getting out of the hospital. Bobby has visited me everyday and Logan and Charles visit me 3 times a week. Bobby walked in and smiled at me "hey babe, you ready?" He asked. I nodded and got out of bed and ran to him. He hugged me and then kissed me. When we got back to school it was to quiet. I looked at Bobby confused but he just smiled and took me inside and straight to the dining room "Bobby I've already eaten" I said "oh I know that" we both walked in and then all I saw was the lights turn on and everyone on the X-men team shout "welcome home" I smiled and talked to everyone and then Charles shouted "right now everyone, let's go outside for the fireworks" I smiled but couldn't find Bobby anywhere, so I walked outside with rouge and kitty, they were the most happiest about the relationship between me and Bobby. We walked outside and Logan light the fireworks and ran. Halfway through the fireworks I felt someone's arms wrap around me and place the head on my shoulder and from the familiar scent I knew it was Bobby I smiled and said "where was you" he smiled and said "I needed to go upstairs and get this" he showed me a beautiful ring and put it on my finger (A/N the ring at the top) "every time you look at it I want you to think of me and think how much I love you" he whispered. I smiled and he turned me around to face him "I love you babe" he said "I love you to popsicle" I said and he laughed and pulled me in for a kiss.