Alex Summers (he saves you from the abuse)

Since you were seven you found out about your mutation. You had wings and could heal people but when your parents found out it all went downhill from there they went up to your room tied you to a pipe and beated you until you bled but the thing is you couldn't touch the bruises to heal them.

Time skip to two years later
You had your daily beating from your dad, you beg him to stop every but he says "shut up and take it you freak" and just kept on beating you. You cry for help every time fot the hope that some one would hear you, but nothing ever happens until one day when you were crying, you heard in your mind someone say "where do you live" you were confused until you answered "12 armour street. Who are you??"you waited a few minutes until you heard someone ring the doorbell, " who could that be" you thought until you heard that guy in your mind again say "it's me and my friends I am going to send my friend Alex down to get you ok?" You were happy you were finally getting out of this hell hole. "OK, what does you friend look like then?" A second later you got a response "he will come down just ask his name" right then you started pulling at the chains. They tightened around tour wrist even more "come on, come on" you could tell it wasn't working. You hear shouting from your dad saying "SHE WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS PLACE BECAUSE SHE IS A FREAK AND WILL ALWAYS BE A FREAK SO WILL YOU LEAVE THIS PLACE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE" you pulled even more before you heard the basement door open and you feared that it was either your mom or your dad until you saw a beautiful blonde boy walk into the basement, you pulled even more at the chains.

Alex 's pov:
I walked into the basement to pick up this girl that Charles told me to get because he can't go down because of his wheelchair. I walked down the steps and saw the most beautiful girl I've seen in my life. She has beautiful (Y/H/C) hair and beautiful big (Y/E/C) eyes. She pulled even more at the chains that chained her to the wall. I walked towards her and she backed up to the wall, fear in her eyes "hey, hey, hey I'm not here to hurt you. My name is Alex and I'm going to get you out of here miss......" she looked at me with trust in her eyes and she then wispered "(Y/N) my name is (Y/N). I never really trust anyone anymore so if I trust you you can't break it or you'll regret it" she smiled and said "so how are you going to get me out then Alex?" I looked around and thought I could only break it with my powers but I might hurt her, so that is off the list then I had an idea "have your parents got a key?" She thought about it for a minute before saying "it should be on the counter or on my mom or dad" "I'll be back in a second (Y/N)" she looked really scared and I said to calm her down "I promise and summers never break their promises" she looked calmer before nodding. I walked back upstairs and said in my mind to Charles. "Charles destract them I need a black old looking key to free her. Before you say anything I am not using my mutation because I have her trust and I don't want to hurt her" I opened the door before Charles replied in my mind "good luck trying to find it because it is around the dad's neck but I don't know if I will be able to get it. OH oh I have an idea. Hold on" then he cut off I walked into the room and they didn't turn around I walk towards the man and grabbed the key off the necklace and said in my mind "thanks Charles, I owe you one" I ran back down to (Y/N) and unlocked them. Once she stood up, she ran into my arms and I hugged her back and she said into my ear "I knew I could trust you" I smiled into her shoulder before pulling away and saying "let's get you out of here" we creeped upstairs and Charles still had her parents frozen in place "thanks Charles" I said, he gave a nod then (Y/N) spoke up "Alex I feel sleepy" "then fall asleep on me, I'll carry you" I replied with and she nodded and I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the jet and sat her and me on the the long couch and Charles said "something tells me that she can trust you Alex more than anyone she had met" I just nodded and Hank started the jet and I just sat there playing with her hair.