Peter maximoff request

I walked around the school nervously trying not to bump into people. It was my first day at Xavier's school and I was walking quite slow for me but I promised myself that I wouldn't use speed on the first day. I walked to my locker and opened it and grabbed my new books and shut the locker door, everyone was looking at me weird. What? Is there something on my face? Was it what I was wearing? These thoughts kept racing through my mind and right there right then I made a decision. I was gonna run away from all these weird looks so I started running and my super speed kicked in but as I walked raced around the corner the corner to crash into someone. Hard. I panicked and got up "I am so sorry I didn't see you there" I started picking up my stuff but then a hand started picking up my stuff, I looked up to see the Mose beautiful eyes I have ever seen "no problem darling, my names Peter and you are?" I stood there for five seconds with his eyes looking into my silver one. My purplish black hair falling in front of my face snapped me out of it " oh um.. I'm Oka... Oka Sochiro" I held out my hand and he gladly accepted it "well Oka I really hope I didn't hurt you with my super speed back there" my head snapped up at super speed and I looked at him right in the eye "wait you have super speed" he nodded slowly confused and then looked at me "you haven't heard of it have you?" He asked me and I started laughing "I know about super speed Peter because I also have super speed so I panicked thinking that I had hurt you" he looked at me like I had lost my mind and then showed me a toothy grin "it looks like we're gonna get along darling" he said and gave me the rest of my stuff, I smiled at him and said "well then I'm glad I bumped into you then Peter" he smiled at me and quickly looked at my time table and looked shocked "you basically have all the same lessons as me, I suppose we are destined to met each other" I laughed and we both started walking to lesson.

Skip to two weeks later
After that little encounter with Peter we became best friends but over those two weeks people have been giving me more weird looks per day. I was sitting on a hill when I saw a group of girls glare at me and I looked down "heyyy" I heard as Peter landed next to me. He took one look at me and said "what's wrong?" I looked at him before giving him a sad smile and said "ever since I've turned up at this school everyone has either glared at me or gave me a weird look. Why me?" He looked at me before sighing "I didn't think you would notice all the weird looks but they give them to you because ever since you have arrived at this school every boy has been dying to go out with you so that means all the girls get jealous and boom you get weird looks before you settle with someone not popular" I looked at him shocked. Was this really the reason why I get weird looks and glares "how long have you know" i asked and he looked at me "about 3 days the most" he says looking guilty "why didn't you tell me Peter?!" I asked while shouting. Then he got defensive "because I don't want you to know so that you can go and choose any guy in the school and just leave me, being best friends with you has been the best thing that has ever happened to me and I just do to want to be that friend that they always crawl back to when they've broken up with their boyfriend, can't you see that I love you, that I care for you. How can you be so blind to that, I want to be you boyfriend I want to be more than best friends. I want us to be more" he explained while tears were threatening to fall down both of our faces. I looked at him in an confused manor "you like me more than a friend?" I asked him. He looked up at me and nodded. I walked towards him and dragged his face down to mine and gave him a quick kiss, he looked at me shocked before grinning like a Cheshire Cat "so does that mean you'll be my girlfriend?" I nodded and he brought me towards him in a hug "thank god I finally got you.....Ola"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am now officially back. I have had some really bad stuff going on with my family and my boyfriend but I am now back and I will carry on the X-Men imagines. Thank you Yoriko_Amu for requesting for this imagine. I really hope you enjoyed (even though I think I did crap) but request if you want a imagine.

Peace out
Darcey