Promo

Hey, this is my first story, this is maybe short but i had alot of homework, so sorry.

Disclaimer: i do not own anything :(

Ejoy! :)

I sat next to the hospital bed of my mother. Could this be the end? 2 months ago she was still perfectly healthy. And now she had so mutch pain ... I few tears rolled down my face. I wiped the tears away with my sleeve. My father was now on his work. He would be there in 20 minutes. My mom slept now peaceful. But me and my mother knew that she would be dead soon. But how scared i might was, i had to be strong. For myself and for her. I looked at the closed eyes. I looked at the squeaky device next to her. I looked at her tummy that moved up and down. I stayed there for 10 minutes. While I just stared at my mother. I heard knocking on the door. My father walked out of the room inside.
"How is she?"
"She is fine for now, but she is still in alot of pain dad..."
I sighed when I heard myself say I realized what had happened. And what was going to happen. My mom would die of cancer.
My father came to sit next to me. We said nothing. It was quiet. And we cherished the moment with each other, perhaps this was the last moment with each other. I started soft sobbing. This could not be true! My mother had to be with me, i needed her. I'm just 15. She had to see me grow up. And now I'd miss her all my life.
Suddenly I heard a long beep. I watched with wide eyes to the monitor. What was first a messy line, was now a long stripe. I watched my father anxiously to. While doctors came from all sides.

I looked at my mother. Everything around disappeared. I heard in the background shouting and squeals. I heard pressure talk. But I didn't understood what they said. I could only look at the lifeless body in front of me. I said nothing, I thought nothing, I was in shock, stiffened. Suddenly, she was driven away. And then it dawned on me. I broke. I started to cry hysterically. I ran away. I ran hard. I ran into a large open field. I let myself fall into the grass. I closed my eyes. My crying was less. But it was replaced by anger.

"WHY DO YOU LEAVE ME!"

I shouted. I was furious. Furious at my mother, and on the world. When I had shouted out everything I closed my eyes again. I didn't know what I felt. I felt emptiness. I felt a hole in my heart.

After 2 hours by brought to have on the field I decided to go home. When I arrived at home it was different. The Windows were smashed and the House was a gang.

"What happend here?" I asked in shock.

My father came to me. He looked different. He seemed drunk.

"Are you drunk?"

"No, I'm not drunk though. Where were you! "

it sounded not really as a question by his screams.

"I was away."

He looked at me angrily.

"ow, did you want to leave me too? Do you know what bitch! GO AWAY FROM MY HOUSE! "

I watched my father with big eyes.

"What? This is also my home! You can't kick me out! "

The next time he slapped me right across the face.

"WATCH ME!" he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the House.

"Ouch! You're hurting me! "

The next moment the door was shut. Here I was standing then. Put on the street by my drunk father. In the cold. With maybe 5 dollars in my pocket. This would be an interesting day.

So this was kinda short, this was the first chapter! I'm updating soon :D

C U LATER