Help Me Please

So here is the next chapter, i really like this story! And thank you so mutch for the reviews and everything! It makes me really happy! I hope you like this chapter. Thanks!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything!

I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 2 Help me please

nobody understands

I shivered. I was already half an hour in the middle of no where and I didn't know where I had to go to sleep. It started getting dark. So I ran around in the streets looking for a place. I still couldn't really realize what just had happened. I was kicked out by my own father. On the same day that my mother died. 3 months after my friend moved to the other side of Miami. And i was bullied by an asshole Austin Moon. I hated him with whole my heart! Well, not really what I had in mind. I was done crying. I had to find a place to stay.

I wanted to lie on the grass because that was so soft. But it had just rained. I lay down on a bench in the park. It was freezing. I started to tremble. After an hour I could finally sleep. I woke up by the birds. I took out my cellphone from my pocket to see what time it was. But my Phone was dead. I looked around until I saw the Church in the distance.I formed my eyes narrowed to be able to see what time it was. It was almost time for school. I had to go to school once again. And what a relief that we had an ipad instead of books. So no one would notice.

I stretched me out and walked to school. At school I walked to the girls toilet. I rinsed my face off with lukewarm water. I looked at my face. The bruise on my cheek cheek was very less. That was a relief. And I could pick an Apple from the tree in the school yard. I ran out of the toilet. I looked on the calendar on the wall. SHIT! It was parents ' day today. I could say that my parents had work right? I walked to the room of the rector. I knocked 3 times soft "come in." there was called. I came in/

"Hello Sir, I wanted to indicate that my parents can not come tonight."

"That's okay. But you have to continue. Because we're going to discuss many important things. "

I nodded and ran out the door. I bumped into someone his chest. I stood up and looked ahead, could my life worse? I bumped into Austin Moon (cliche huh?)

"I.. i.. i. amm.. so..o. soorrry "I stuttered.

Great job Ally! (sarcasm)

"Watch out nerd! And what did you say? "

"S..o ... oo. rry "I stuttered again.

"I can't hear you!" shouted Austin.

I heard laughter. I wanted to run away. He pulled me back to my wrist so I looked at him.

"The next time you really have problems."

Then he let me go. He high fived his friends. I ran away. Something I did quite often lately. When the bell rang I went to class. In the lessons didn't happen much. I did get even pens to my head. Or people threw papers at me. But I ignored them. That was an agreement that I made with myself. It was a survival method.

It was already 8 hours in the evening, the parents day was already 2 hours working on it. And now it was finally over. I walked out and went there on the bench. This day was exhaustive. I closed my eyes and it was quiet. Suddenly I heard a woman.

"Hello girl, what are you doing here alone? The parents day is already ended. "

I looked up to a blonde woman. She smiled sweet to me. "

I ehmm, I have no place to sleep," I said.

"Ow sweetheart, would you like to stay at my house?"

I didn't want to go to a strangers house. But she was a parent of 1 of my classmates. That is what I wanted though.

"If that's okay?." She nodded.

"Of course, I will not let you sleep outside. Come with me. "

We stepped inside her car. After 10 minutes we arrived at the House.

"What is your name sweetie?" she asked.

"My name is Ally madam," I said kindly. "That's a nice name. Call me Mimi. Okay, so my son is still on a party with his friends. But you see him later tonight. " Ow, who would it be?

Mimi brought me to a bedroom.

"Here are you sleeping on my sons bed. He sleeps on a mattress. "

"Thank you so mutch!" i said.

I let me fall on the bed. I closed my eyes. But I couldn't sleep. I heard suddenly 2 people talk.

"What? Is there a girl on my bed? "

"Yes sweetie, she has no home."

"Okay, and she is in my bed?"

"Yes sweetie, please be nice to her."

"Okay, good night MOM."

The door opened and I saw the shock on his face. It Was Austin? Kill me now please!

"Dawson? Have you no home? " I nodded.

"And you sleep with us?" I nodded again.

"Okay, this is uncomfortable then." he said.

I giggled. He laughed also soft. "thank you ...," I said. He looked at me surprised. "For What?" "For the sleeping place." "Actually, it was my mother but okay."

This was chapter 2. I hope you like it! CU later!

I update everyday :)