Is This Real?

Hey, here is another chapter. I'll update another one in a few hours. I hope you like this chapter, maybe it is a little short but i'm updating soon! :)

Disclaimer: i don't own anything

I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 3: Is this real?

Austin was already asleep. He layed on the mattress beside me. Maybe i was wrong. There Was a chance he was going to do nice? Was there a chance he wouldn't bully me anymore? I should not believe it. A girl dreams right? I could not sleep. I was thinking of so many. I thought of my father, my mother, trish, and ... Austin. Sometimes I had to go after everything. How did I end up here. I looked at the side of my bed. Austin slept on the ground. He whined not when he was told by his mother. Wait! Maybe did Mr. Popular only nice to me because his mother asked. Or because he had compassion with me. I decided to go to sleep. Tomorrow was a new day with new opportunities.
I was awakened by the bright light that shone through Austin's window. Austin was sleeping. He was pretty cute at this time. Who who who! Stop! Ally you may not think that! but I could not help staring at him. He seemed so peaceful. Just like his mother. Not that tough bad boy.

I brushed a strand of hair from his face. Suddenly he grabbed my waist with his arms. He pulled me next to him. (still his eyes closed) And the other time I was lying next to him. In bed. In the strong arms of Austin. I tried to make me loose. But the more I tried the stronger his grip was. Eventually I gave up. I started wake him up.

"Austin ..." I whispered first.

He was not awake.

"Austin ..." I whispered again.

No answer.

"AUSTIN!" i yelled.

Austin his eyes fluttered open. He left his grip on me loose.

"How are we ended up like this?"Austin said with a trembling voice.

"Look here. You pulled me in your bed. when I wanted to escape you hold me tighter and you couldn't wake up."

"Sorry" he said.

I blushed at the idea I just layed in the arms of Austin. I didn't know what it did with me. But I got the jitters from him. Good or bad, no idea.

"Yeah, Umm ... It's ok, I guess ... "

I got up and walked back to my bed. I ran to the bathroom. I pulled my clothes on and I ran down. When I arrived I saw Mimi. She had pancakes in her hand.

"Sweetheart, you have no clean clothes?" said Mimi. "I have nothing else to put on."

There appeared a smile on Mimi's face.

"Then we go after school to the Mall!" said she.

I couldn't believe it, she was so nice!

So, this was chapter 3! And thank you so mutch for the reviews, favs and follows! Please revieww! 3

C U later!